Fully Automated And Secure Paypal Ingame System

Guest Elfocrash

What about in case that someone wants to buy with that donate coins for example 1 weapon that cost 10 donate coins, and he make 10 donates with 0.1euro, so he will get 10 donate coins..The system can check that?

Guest Elfocrash

What about in case that someone wants to buy with that donate coins for example 1 weapon that cost 10 donate coins, and he make 10 donates with 0.1euro, so he will get 10 donate coins..The system can check that?

There is no sense on what you say cuz 10 euros are 0.1 x 100. The donate system checks for the first part of any decimal.

But either way how will donate 100 times for 10 euros?

To answer your question, yes it can.

Guys, this npc should work with special coins or something. Then you can trade those for items/services.

It is a bad idea to make it work directly, unless you have added checks and support for every failure/misunderstanding.

Hello, elfocrash, sorry that im writing in wrong section, im doing it cuz i can not write you private message, and sorry If I'm disturbing you, but I MUST ask you the question that is bothering me for few days. So here it goes:

Can you please, give me all your l2jesios pack npc/custom item IDs ? Cuz your forum is closed, google helpless... I really need them... so if that is to heavy for you, i will understand, but Im hoping its not.

ps. How the enchant system (xml) works? I cannot figure it out :(

pss. Where I can found item table, or smth like that?

sorry for newbie question....

• 2 months later...