Part 2 of the story.

Stewie

I dont know something about NeverMore's story, for this ask FinalGod.

The NeverMore reply was

"I think we have a winner"

And was in SOTM Topic and not General Discussion about Event one.

Thats why its deleted, this was not abusing.

But while we are discussing something in its General Discussion Topic and you delete while we are talking this is abusing rights.

Also reason spam is incorrect since it was personal reasons delete.

Naaah.

The problem is he deleted my posts with reason spam while we were talking on the subject of topic.

im discussing this with staffers. it wont happen again. (pm me if it does)

The NeverMore reply was

"I think we have a winner"

And was in SOTM Topic and not General Discussion about Event one.

Thats why its deleted, this was not abusing.

But while we are discussing something in its General Discussion Topic and you delete while we are talking this is abusing rights.

Also reason spam is incorrect since it was personal reasons delete.

Dude i must draw you?

Rules are simple send the render to me ! Not to other one...

You keep talking about this subject in discussion topic you supposed to discusse about the sotm works and etc.

Not about a thing u cant do well... to respect the rules.

U blame me cause i deleted ur replyes also mines ?

Yes i deleted because it was a spam... if you was respecting the rules.

This drama wasnt now.

Things are 10000000000000% clear and this topic should be locked since you started it.

Okey...

Dude i must draw you?

Rules are simple send the render to me ! Not to other one...

You keep talking about this subject in discussion topic you supposed to discusse about the sotm works and etc.

Not about a thing u cant do well... to respect the rules.

U blame me cause i deleted ur replyes also mines ?

Yes i deleted because it was a spam... if you was respecting the rules.

This drama wasnt now.

Things are 10000000000000% clear and this topic should be locked since you started it.

This was discussion about Rules of event, i can discuss it correct? Since of Topic subject and information in it we can talk about whatever related with SOTM...

Isn't what we do?

How could you call it spam since its not...?

FinalGod deleted me about 5 posts yday also,maybe more.I pm'd Fanky and he said that he will check it. Stereotype noticed that also.

What else are you waiting for?

FinalGod deleted me about 5 posts yday also,maybe more.I pm'd Fanky and he said that he will check it. Stereotype noticed that also.

Matthew please no!

I am already mad...

Ofc and I did.

When we are trying to solve a problem and you're coming and saying "rude people" and other bullshits I'll be deleting your childish replies.

Thing is that how the heck you knew that I was me....

Ofc and I did.

When we are trying to solve a problem and you're coming and saying "rude people" and other bullshits I'll be deleting your childish replies.

BUSTED!

Ofc and I did.

I quoted that only cuz i know that u would be reffering to me.

I said rude ppl while all blame him for his rip and you didnt delete their replies cuz you are my hater.

How do i know that it was you? You cant hide your stupidity.

You know that you are in my ignore list,and thats my last reply on your stupid quotes on me.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Considering that you have information that no one else but staffer can. And Stereotype is kinda your friend there are 2 variants:

1: He is your friend he would never delete your posts (doesn't matter what). So there is kinda  noone else but FinalGod who would do it.

2: He give you information that should not leave staff.

I would say 2

I quoted that only cuz i know that u would be reffering to me.

I said rude ppl while all blame him for his rip and you didnt delete their replies cuz you are my hater.

You know that you are in my ignore list,and thats my last reply on your stupid quotes on me.

Cheers.

Kids everywhere.Actually I don't care about you.I'll just keep deleting your childish replies.

When someone is trying to to solve a problem idiots with nonsense replies will stay out