Part 2 of the story.

Stewie

Since the report doesn't have final point you don't prove that you are right and my proves are correct u are totaly continue abusing your power locking report with incorrect reasons.

Waiting G mod to finish the case.

I do follow the rules, but you don't deleting posts with incorrect reasons personal one.

The posts you deleted wsnt spam since we discuss the SOTM. And you continue disagree that but we all know its the pure true.

Also lets wait Blue.

You have to pm me with the render so we can make sure your signature is not ripped and it's able to participate.

All contesters was respecting the rule how it's written, you wont be an exception.

If this was respected, your spam replyes wasnt necessary.

Well spam replyes deleted, respect the rules like all contesters did.

P.S: Show by opening again a topic (like you always do) how much right i had time ago when i sayd this:

I tryed to help you are just a frustrated kid and im sorry for that.

I am done.

All contesters was respecting the rule how it's written, you wont be an exception.

If this was respected, your spam replyes wasnt necessary.

Well spam replyes deleted, respect the rules like all contesters did.

P.S: Show by opening again a topic (like you always do) how much right i had time ago when i sayd this:

I am done.

We were talking about RULES of SOTM in SOTM General Discussion TOPIC.

How is this not related with SOTM and SPAM?

I'm not talking about my case @all we are talking generaly.

You are abusing your powers deleting posts that are not spam saying they are for personal reasons.

The one who will dekarma him first wins 20 free refferals

The report is about abusing his power by deleting posts that are Ontopic and not spam @all with personal reasons.

Offtopic:

Awaiting VIP transfer?  :troll:

I have to say, NeverMore did spam the SOTM thread saying that Stewies signature sucked, so I as a normal member did my part and went to the SOTM general discussion and said, "NeverMore, you have this thread to spam, no need to be there" well, guess what? He deleted his reply and mine. People here really abuse the people they have.

I have to say, NeverMore did spam the SOTM thread saying that Stewies signature sucked, so I as a normal member did my part and went to the SOTM general discussion and said, "NeverMore, you have this thread to spam, no need to be there" well, guess what? He deleted his reply and mine. People here really abuse the people they have.

He did not say my signature sux...

Or was that sarcasm?

He did not say my signature sux...

Or was that sarcasm?

It seems like you can't understand some things..one of them was what he did to you.

Sad.

I dont know something about NeverMore's story, for this ask FinalGod.