End of season 3 Rewards!

Elise-Victorious-Face-EN.jpg

FAQ

What are the rewards and how do I get them?

There are several rewards based on the highest tier you reach during Season 3 ranked play.

Tier Rewards (Based on highest achieved Ranked Queue [solo, 3v3, or 5v5] Tier):

-  Achieve Bronze+ in any ranked queue: Summoner Icon

-  Achieve Silver+ in any ranked queue: Profile Banner Trim, Loading Screen Border, Victorious Ward Skin

-  Achieve Gold+ in any ranked queue: Season 3 medal for buddy and team invitations and Victorious Elise skin

For ranked 5v5 or 3v3 team queues, you’ll earn the rewards based on your team’s highest tier, but keep in mind that you have to have played at least five games with the team and participated in 30% or more of the team’s total games to qualify for rewards.

So if I join a Gold team with a bunch of matches played before I singed on , what happends?

Provided you and your new team play the additional number of games so that you hit the 30% threshold, you’ll qualify for Gold tier rewards.

How do the icons, banner and oading screen trim if Im Platinum? Do i get 4 banner trims?

The short answer is no. You’ll earn the icon, banner and loading screen trim for the tier you reached. They are different for each tier.

When does the season ends?

Season 3 will end on October 31st.

When will I get my rewards?

We will start granting rewards with the patch downtime, although it may take a few days for them to show up for every player.

Who will see my loading screen boarder trim and when it will be displayed?

Unlike previous years, the loading screen border trim you earn will be displayed in all queues. So, for example, if you reach Diamond in ranked 3v3, you’ll have a Diamond border trim when you head into solo queue.

Regardless of game mode the border trim will only be displayed to your allies, as we still want to be very careful about influencing perceptions around the fairness of the matchup before the game begins.

If i have a honor ribbon and the loading screen trim,will they both be shown?

Yes, this hasn’t changed and they will both be displayed. The honor ribbon sits on top of the border trim.

If i got Gold in Season 2 and I didnt play ranked in Season 3,will I still have the profile banner trim?

No, the profile banner trim is based on performance in the most recent season.

What happends to my Season 2 rewards?

Your Victorious skins and summoner icons will be retained. The loading screen borders and profile borders will only show the previous season’s results (so it will display season 3). The placement from previous seasons is stored, and we’re working out the best way to display the results from prior seasons, but it won’t be part of this release.

UPDATE

1. Ranked Borders

Many of you have raised some concerns over url=http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/announcing-end-season-3-rewards]our announced plan[/url] to show your highest earned border across all queues types. I'll explain a little bit about our original reasoning, but first, some news: we'll be rolling back this change in a subsequent patch - so loading screen borders will reflect the highest tier you've achieved in the ranked queue you're currently playing.

This change was already implemented and is going to be in the patch for 3.11 (so you will see it applied to Season 2 rewards), but we'll be reversing the change in the following patch. In non-ranked queues, your rewards will be displayed based on the same rules as the start of season 3.

Why were we originally doing it? One of our goals is to improve the ranked team experience and drive more participation in ranked teams - after all, League is a competitive team game. We'll talk more about this in Season 4, but the idea to make loading screen borders valid across all queues was driven by this notion. In the case of cross-queue login screen borders, we viewed this as an incentive for players to form ranked teams. Players who participated in ranked teams would get to display their rewards everywhere.

The problem many of you have highlighted is that this change appears to incentivize players to sell ranked teams or otherwise abuse the system to illegitimately earn rewards. While our research indicates this actually hasn't become a common occurrence in the wake of our announcement, our priority is to make sure that the rewards you've worked so hard to earn over the course of Season 3 aren't tarnished by cheaters, even if it's rare.

We're being extra vigilant in tracking these cases and we're actively banning abusers for win trading and slot selling. Our tracking methods are also not limited to just high ranked teams. If we discover that someone has been selling ranked rewards (or is abusing the system), we will ban the account for two weeks, strip it of any previous season rewards (summoner icons, Victorious skins, etc) and we will make sure both the seller and the purchaser are completely ineligible for any reward associated with Season 3.

2. Ranked Team Rewards

Another great piece of feedback we've heard from you is that the 30% of total games requirement for players to earn Ranked Team rewards was a little confusing. We agree - it created too many scenarios where players might lose out on rewards they expected to earn, and it made the situation too complex.

Instead, you'll simply need to have 10 wins with your ranked team in order to earn rewards. A notification icon will appear above your 3s or 5s tier badge in your profile page in the next few weeks to inform you if you are below 10 wins on a ranked team.

We're going to be closely monitoring teams with big roster swaps and/or big drops in matchmaking rating, and we'll investigate any signs of abuse. In clear cases of abuse, we will (as above) ban the accounts for two weeks, strip it of any previous season rewards (summoner icons, Victorious skins, etc) and we'll make sure involved parties are ineligible for any reward associated with Season 3.

NEW FAQ

HERE

So you play this game because you like it or because you wanna be a Challenger?

Lol.. All I am saying is that the rewards are disappointing for those who've tried and reached the highest rank.

count on me that the rewards will be changed

platinum+ diamond+ challanger+ will get special rewards

Actually they should get something extra,atleast challengers.

and what you think about the new system, that the highest rank (like 3v3, 5v5, soloq) will be show everywhere now

and since you cant drop leagues only gain them, selling teamspots will be the new eloboosting :>

they will, whole community complaining about that

atleast on reddit :>

Yeah i see.

and what you think about the new system, that the highest rank (like 3v3, 5v5, soloq) will be show everywhere now

and since you cant drop leagues only gain them, selling teamspots will be the new eloboosting :>

Already is,also is much easier way.

is someone doesn't own elise he will get champion + skin?

Yes