End of season 3 Rewards!

i wont play her, just a +1 champ on my collection and on my alt accs ;D

there are no platinum+ and diamond+ rewards (beside borders...)

no reason to rank up then...

diamonds on border :amazed:

i wont play her, just a +1 champ on my collection and on my alt accs ;Ddiamonds on border :amazed:

When joining normal games...

losing...

"omg noob diamond can't carry us!"

"omg I kill diamond, if you are diamond i should be challenger"

winning

"omg diamond retard plays normal"

"omg you only won me by 60 cs only in 20 min. How can you be diamond?" (A guy actually told me this once. I didn't get his point, and no, he was not kidding)

When joining normal games...

losing...

"omg noob diamond can't carry us!"

"omg I kill diamond, if you are diamond i should be challenger"

winning

"omg diamond retard plays normal"

"omg you only won me by 60 cs only in 20 min. How can you be diamond?" (A guy actually told me this once. I didn't get his point, and no, he was not kidding)

These are some reasons that diamond players cried on reddit about lolnexus.

These are some reasons that diamond players cried on reddit about lolnexus.

Ι see this everyday when I join normals. Even when I was Platinum.

No matter if I'm obviously trolling by playing something like jungle TF, they will think that I'm actually trying 100 % and assume they're good since they "play better than a diamond".

I think that these sites should be shut down. They increase toxicity among players and steal information from Riot with no permission.

UPDATE

1. Ranked Borders

Many of you have raised some concerns over url=http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/announcing-end-season-3-rewards]our announced plan[/url] to show your highest earned border across all queues types. I'll explain a little bit about our original reasoning, but first, some news: we'll be rolling back this change in a subsequent patch - so loading screen borders will reflect the highest tier you've achieved in the ranked queue you're currently playing.

This change was already implemented and is going to be in the patch for 3.11 (so you will see it applied to Season 2 rewards), but we'll be reversing the change in the following patch. In non-ranked queues, your rewards will be displayed based on the same rules as the start of season 3.

Why were we originally doing it? One of our goals is to improve the ranked team experience and drive more participation in ranked teams - after all, League is a competitive team game. We'll talk more about this in Season 4, but the idea to make loading screen borders valid across all queues was driven by this notion. In the case of cross-queue login screen borders, we viewed this as an incentive for players to form ranked teams. Players who participated in ranked teams would get to display their rewards everywhere.

The problem many of you have highlighted is that this change appears to incentivize players to sell ranked teams or otherwise abuse the system to illegitimately earn rewards. While our research indicates this actually hasn't become a common occurrence in the wake of our announcement, our priority is to make sure that the rewards you've worked so hard to earn over the course of Season 3 aren't tarnished by cheaters, even if it's rare.

We're being extra vigilant in tracking these cases and we're actively banning abusers for win trading and slot selling. Our tracking methods are also not limited to just high ranked teams. If we discover that someone has been selling ranked rewards (or is abusing the system), we will ban the account for two weeks, strip it of any previous season rewards (summoner icons, Victorious skins, etc) and we will make sure both the seller and the purchaser are completely ineligible for any reward associated with Season 3.

2. Ranked Team Rewards

Another great piece of feedback we've heard from you is that the 30% of total games requirement for players to earn Ranked Team rewards was a little confusing. We agree - it created too many scenarios where players might lose out on rewards they expected to earn, and it made the situation too complex.

Instead, you'll simply need to have 10 wins with your ranked team in order to earn rewards. A notification icon will appear above your 3s or 5s tier badge in your profile page in the next few weeks to inform you if you are below 10 wins on a ranked team.

We're going to be closely monitoring teams with big roster swaps and/or big drops in matchmaking rating, and we'll investigate any signs of abuse. In clear cases of abuse, we will (as above) ban the accounts for two weeks, strip it of any previous season rewards (summoner icons, Victorious skins, etc) and we'll make sure involved parties are ineligible for any reward associated with Season 3.