[LOL MINI EVENT]

Would you like a LOL Event?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a LOL Event?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Why dont we organize a league of legends event like (1 vs 1 | 3 vs 3 | 5 vs 5) with random team.

+1 after about a year inactive I'm ready to kick ass

i vote for NO because most of the summoners around here want prizes and easy opponents so they can get a guaranteed victory.otherwise they dont want to participate

Guest Elfocrash

i vote for NO because most of the summoners around here want prizes and easy opponents so they can get a guaranteed victory.otherwise they dont want to participate

+ some months ago when i tried to organized an event like these everyone chickened out cuz of our team. just No.

Same reason why I voted NO.

i told you that ppl hesitate to compete once they see the names participating.

we ve done this in the past

noble i am talking for a event just for fun not for money or something like just for a forum award or something like that.

and

Stop bitching he said random teams and what is there to be afraid of?We might suck some D but it will be fun,personally i'm looking forward to go against you guys(platinum+).

noble i am talking for a event just for fun not for money or something like just for a forum award or something like that.

and

Im telling you that  we tried in the past to make an event with money from our budget+pax skins plus we contacted Riot for awards too where she kinda agreed.Nothing to do with the forum.When ALL the players found out that we were going to participate they just quit. And i made a question. What makes you think that ppl would participate for fun or random teams for an award.i want the tournament too even if i dont have to participate but that is the sad truth

Im telling you that  we tried in the past to make an event with money from our budget+pax skins plus we contacted Riot for awards too where she kinda agreed.Nothing to do with the forum.When ALL the players found out that we were going to participate they just quit. And i made a question. What makes you think that ppl would participate for fun or random teams for an award.i want the tournament too even if i dont have to participate but that is the sad truth

Ι believe that i'm not the only one here who play lol just for fun and not professional. As you mentioned you tried this but not with random teams you had a team with diamond players and its normal you know people are scared to play against a diamond team...

However if we had someone to organize it we could contact riot and succes to make a rp reward or a skin  then i think anyone would like to join on this event (WITH RANDOM TEAMS) because they have nothing to lose.