Raid Bosses

andrei23

Question

13 answers to this question

Rework scripts in order to drop L2BossZone support (notably checks isInBossZone(), and allowEntry stuff). Nothing more to do, if you think about another thing, it will go to exploit (those zones got an antisummon included, for example, so dropping zones themselves isn't a solution) to fully bugged bosses (xdem's answer + I must add inside the script, addSpawn can cast under L2GrandBoss).

K so i just delete the line from Ai's ?

"import com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.zone.type.L2BossZone;"?

Sorry because im so dumb but im not so good at java thats why i want to be sure..

I just want to fix them for a custom server.with no quests

I dont know why but when i hit valakas,it tp me to town..

Those checks are mostly done on GrandBossTeleporters. Some boss scripts can also have their own teleporter, but that doesn't change the idea behind the fact checks are made on boss teleporter (Angelic Vortex, etc).

About what you have to do, check first GrandBossManager, and the use of _zones. Then check methods using that list. Then make changes following what you want to do, according methods you will find.

I notably talked about isInBossZone(), but there are others checks. Follow them all, track them down, and think a little.

Those checks are mostly done on GrandBossTeleporters. Some boss scripts can also have their own teleporter, but that doesn't change the idea behind the fact checks are made on boss teleporter (Angelic Vortex, etc).

About what you have to do, check first GrandBossManager, and the use of _zones. Then check methods using that list. Then make changes following what you want to do, according methods you will find.

I guess it's kinda out of range for him

Sorry because im so dumb but im not so good at java thats why i want to be sure..

If you're not so skilled in java and you want to do it for a "custom pvp server" I suggest you to just get the stats of the bosses from the 'npc' table of the database and create a duplicated 'custom_npc' for each grandboss, with the same stats, different id and same template_id, and then spawn it in custom zones and set the type to L2RaidBoss...

As I said and until he uses new teleporters, the main checks are made during teleport. Raidbosses themselves got almost no checks at all (only antharas so far, from memory ?).

If you use a custom teleporter which gather all telports possibilities, then you only have to drop the "protect" check some GBs have. Otherwise do as ^Wyatt said, but you still have things to fix anyway (notably when you restart and you're in a BossZone, etc etc).

Easiest is to drop allowEntry checks and system.

K ty vm for help everyone,i get it about teleports.

But can someone explain why when i hit valakas,he tp me to town?

He must be inside the lair.