[L2J] L2Nexus (Changed Server-Host)

hNoke

No reason to do that.

He already said , that there is no need for the server to hit high online numbers from the first day.

Also the server will not be ready on the first days , so it's best to have less ppl.

Plus  , i suppose that the first days will be "tests/reports/fixes/restarts/roll backs , etc" (maybe a wipe too) , so the less ppl the server has , the better.

well if some ppls join on start and there isnt wipe

then new ppls wont event start cause luck of gear

well if some ppls join on start and there isnt wipe

then new ppls wont event start cause luck of gear

No. The armor/weapon system is set up as following:

PVE:

Tier 1: Great for PvE, grants some variety, but it's pretty straight forward for some classes. With a +20 Tier 1 set (weapon + armor), you are good to farm whereever you want, if you maxed it out by enchanting.

Tier 1.5: The best PvE gear ingame. Hard to get, tho. It only drops from the very first zone, only at a low chance and you need to get lucky with that multiple times. Enchanting it is a lot harder and this is so far the only Tier of items that breaks by enchanting it with normal scrolls. Your best option: Trade for this gear.

Low tier PVP:

Tier 2: This item tier has a huge variety of items. It is best if you really know where you are going with your class. High amount of customization possible, even if combined with some later unique weapons.

Tier 2.5: Buy this if you don't really have a unique idea for your character. This gear is as strong as tier 2, but gives straight forward stats. No real thinking required, buy this and you are good to go on any class.

High tier armor:

Tier 3: This armor is just OP. Takes a lot of time to get it and you will certainly have a hard time while doing so, leaving plenty of time to be able to PvP with your low tier pvp items for a long time.

The current economy and drops make it so that even new players can acquire wealth by selling essential currency that is obtainable from the first and second zones. The first steps on the server are newbie friendly, after Tier 2/2.5 it slows down a lot and there is a huge jump in difficulty. Don't be too worried about a few weeks of advantage, it's not that bad.

i think you can open the donation for double reward or something to can help you in web+server and stuff like that it just need website and paypal account wont cost u nothing and it will be good if some one help or something

ranzor i think you must open the server by dedi computer because i am so sure, that a lot o player will be join.So dont worry about ,how many people will you have online , just think about what will be happening if the server people is in maximun and server has lag in the opening, you gona lose a lot of people...

Changed our mind, we'll buy a dedicated server

That seems like a really good idea, considering you can find a really powerful machine that can handle around 1000+ players with only 50-70 euro per month. I believe 2 people can easily acquire that amount of money :)

Btw i suggest OVH because it's the cheapest DDoS solution and hopefully you won't be targeted for big attack.

Let's hope that the server wont be targeted, altough most private servers are eventually.
So imo u should consider buying the best protection u can afford.

Densekserw i dont know you or ur clan.
I hope that u're strong.

To all of the fellow gamers who read  this topic and are waiting for this server , plz bring all of ur friends so we can have some good times in L2 Nexus.

primezero are you the clan leader,or somethink?

If u check my signature or avatar you can see that i am the clan leader of Primes , yes.

Oldschools?

I hope they will , we had lots of fun with those guys! :D

(If any OS is here dont missunderstand me and start spamming the topic , flaming me. I'm saying this in a good way)