[L2J] L2Nexus (Changed Server-Host)

hNoke

Will turn to a project for sale, as L2Reunion... i bet.

no way... indeed l2reunion turned to a project but it can handle any type of game play. 

Here is just something different.  I hope the best

Very good server. ! 

When open ? 

Client is H5 ?

Seems like a quite good server, thoughtful developing. Is the server running on hi5? Also, as of the 19th are we close to the opening?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys!

First of all, the server is going to use Freya. However, you should be able to connect with a H5 client (Windows 8 fix also included).

Sorry for not showing any activity to the public for a few weeks now. School has started for both of us, we are slowly getting used to the everyday regular life and it is often hard to do something extra after you've come home with a tired mind to then do concentrated work on the server. (at least this is how I feel after a year and a half break from school and stuff)

This however does not mean that we are going to completely stop the work, just need some time to get used to things again. So without any further excuses, I'm going to say it:

Project is on pause for now.

We are going to update the topic as soon as we picked up the work again. Nothing to worry here, it's only temporary and will not take longer than a few weeks. :)

Loving the support you guys kept and still keep giving us, it made/makes working on the server very easy and a lot of fun! Never stop being supportive, as this is the best thing you can do to aspiring servers!

Edited by ranzor

Sorry for not showing any activity to the public for a few weeks now. School has started for both of us, we are slowly getting used to the everyday regular life and it is often hard to do something extra after you've come home with a tired mind to then do concentrated work on the server. (at least this is how I feel after a year and a half break from school and stuff)

This however does not mean that we are going to completely stop the work, just need some time to get used to things again. So without any further excuses, I'm going to say it:

Project is on pause for now.

We are going to update the topic as soon as we picked up the work again. Nothing to worry here, it's only temporary and will not take longer than a few weeks. :)

Loving the support you guys kept and still keep giving us, it made/makes working on the server very easy and a lot of fun! Never stop being supportive, as this is the best thing you can do to aspiring servers!

Hello densekserw!

To make sure everyone understands, I'm going to summarize the post above:

School started for me and hNoke, we take a short break from working on the server. As soon as we start working again, we will update the topic. We are really happy about the positive comments you guys keep giving us! :)