[L2J] L2Nexus (Changed Server-Host)

hNoke

server move but online is 70. Why cuz farm is too boring i mean mobs are too strong only party and nothing more ;/

Not true, there are 'solo' zones too.

Could anyone please move this topic to the Released servers section? Thank you.

server move but online is 70. Why cuz farm is too boring i mean mobs are too strong only party and nothing more ;/

Probably didnt even NOTICE that the FIRST FARM ZONE is the one that people go to farm SOLO. Just another shitty comment filled with misinformation.

If anyone want to check if what i'm saying is true or not,just check out the server.You won't regret it.

yeah its true solo farm area is like a shit only drop Adena another area  that got party they can make second tire armor in 2 days solo area he cant even get a single s grad weapon on first tire he have to farm and farm and the chances to drop is 1% and is it a box and chances of that box to drop that weapon u want is like 1% nether 

Take a breath,put some commas and let me explain this for you.So far,i've farmed about 20 silvers ALONE (+2-3 silvers with a party).Till now,i didnt even need to leave the first farm zone,but i got to get some mats from the 2nd zone ALTHOUGH i can get those mats JUST BY MYSELF.If you're so stupid not to be able to find out how to farm,then dont bother joining the server.
To everybody else who is looking for a custom WORTH-TRYING l2 server,be my guests.

yeah its true solo farm area is like a shit only drop Adena another area  that got party they can make second tire armor in 2 days solo area he cant even get a single s grad weapon on first tire he have to farm and farm and the chances to drop is 1% and is it a box and chances of that box to drop that weapon u want is like 1% nether 

on first zone you can farm on hyena commander that have a chance to drop s grade weap

so before saying stupid comment search a little

I see a lot of ppl saying all kinds of stuff about the server.
This has as a result , ppl who are viewing the topic and have yet to try the server will form a wrong image about the server.

So let me break it down to you guys , and give u a complete review of the server.

First of all , the server is custom. 
By custom  i do not mean , having a few items who "look" different , some colored names and stuff.

There are major gameplay changes , to classes , skills , farming system , economy , pretty much everything.
While this sounds big , the staff has managed to balance all of this "chaos" to a pretty satisfying lvl.

#2 The server is still "under construction".

That means that the server has a long way to go until we can call it ready , but the servers' team is working (they prove that daily) and they listen to the community which is essential.

#3 The server is constantly growing , atm there are 6 clans in the server  that i noticed(Primes  , Old Schools , Brave Brothers , Reborns , Lucy , LogHorizon , )

Some of u might be enemies or friends and wanna join them.

#4 Farming is not easy , but it is not hard as well.
Takes time , but it can be done solo as well. It's certain that u do not need more than 2 people to farm anything  up to Tier 2 (a healer and a dd will do the work) , u just have to waste some time farming.

#5 The server feels different from those random - homemade custom servers. It is pretty well made and it works like clockwork so far at least.

In my opinion , you should definitely try it out!

on first zone you can farm on hyena commander that have a chance to drop s grade weap

so before saying stupid comment search a little

yeah have to read before u flame man is there any other mob then hyna commnder have drop 1% ????!!! check my post then flame 

yeah have to read before u flame man is there any other mob then hyna commnder have drop 1% ????!!! check my post then flame 

Anzu,a mini boss,drops silver with 100% chance.If you're good enough,you can solo that.With 2 silvers you can get dynasty weapon.With 5 you're almost ready to get dynasty armor.Ofc,you're not gonna solo that mini boss without at least +20 Tier 1 armor/weap (which are extremely easy to make).

Anzu,a mini boss,drops silver with 100% chance.If you're good enough,you can solo that.With 2 silvers you can get dynasty weapon.With 5 you're almost ready to get dynasty armor.Ofc,you're not gonna solo that mini boss without at least +20 Tier 1 armor/weap (which are extremely easy to make).

yeah and why u didnt say that anuz rb is a drop coin from hayna commnder with chances 3%