Dimensions System

Pauler

i think this is kinda unprofessional against anarchy

Well it's really simple to be made so I requested lock in the topic I sell it. It's ok.

• 3 months later...

Items are dropped into the other dimensions are only visible in the main dimension.

Summons spawned only in the main dimension.

I think it very bugged code.

Edited by Apache

Items are dropped into the other dimensions are only visible in the main dimension.

Summons spawned only in the main dimension.

I think it very bugged code.

thats true, the summon thing is easily fixed at the doSummon code, just set its instance, the best way would be on the L2Summon constructor, setInstance(owner.getInstance);

about the dropped items, you have to make a modification to its knowlist updater for the packet, and ofc on the doAutoloot of the guy who requests pickup to just cancel requests from different instances

thats true, the summon thing is easily fixed at the doSummon code, just set its instance, the best way would be on the L2Summon constructor, setInstance(owner.getInstance);

about the dropped items, you have to make a modification to its knowlist updater for the packet, and ofc on the doAutoloot of the guy who requests pickup to just cancel requests from different instances

Easy way, take Instance engine from highest chronicle =)

Just check "up to date" source, it was updated couple of times.. :P

Speaking about L2jPes sources.

Edited by SweeTs

Easy way, take Instance engine from highest chronicle =)

The engine I guess you mean the class, doesnt provide knowlist modifications by itself, u need to edit all those cpackets one by one, but the problem is that its faster and easier to code them from scratch instead of searchind h5 sources and creating a patch, for me at least

The engine I guess you mean the class, doesnt provide knowlist modifications by itself, u need to edit all those cpackets one by one, but the problem is that its faster and easier to code them from scratch instead of searchind h5 sources and creating a patch, for me at least

Yes, but when you consider all the interrelated objects, you get almost the same complexity. :)

Also, doors bugged too.

Edited by Apache