[L2J]Lost World Gaming

L2LWG

Why you open the server in the middle of the week?

propably to start with active people the new months re-count in topsites ;)

Server looks good tho

propably to start with active people the new months re-count in topsites ;)

Server looks good tho

Yep.I missed the true pvp servers,not like the other craps where you need to farm 10 days to get something.I'll join :)

Server didn't even launch yet and linepsv aka Stalone aka L2 Τales/Vadc(and some other fail projects not worth mentioning  :troll: ) admin aka μπετόβλακας Bασιλάκης is already threating to unleash his botnet.  :not bad:

Παρακαλάω να βάλει ο διάολος το ποδάρι του να σε πετύχω στο δρόμο χωριάτη.  :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?:

Server didn't even launch yet and linepsv aka Stalone aka L2 Τales/Vadc(and some other fail projects not worth mentioning  :troll: ) admin aka μπετόβλακας Bασιλάκης is already threating to unleash his botnet.  :not bad:

Παρακαλάω να βάλει ο διάολος το ποδάρι του να σε πετύχω στο δρόμο χωριάτη.  :y u no?: :y u no?: :y u no?:

so hardcore.