[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

rr

RequestRestartPoint is clientpacket not affected so its not affected from the client  :happyforever:

its just a java bug cause devlin is still newbie

Many thanks to players, especially Alceen for this detailed report topic.

BETA will close in few hours, everything is going to be fixed. Thanks a lot everyone who played, and I apologize for everything that it was wrong.

Take care and stay tuned for the last updates & grand opening date.

Have fun,

L2Elcardia Team aKa Devlin.

RequestRestartPoint is clientpacket not affected so its not affected from the client  :happyforever:

its just a java bug cause devlin is still newbie

u had that problem on custom area like multyfu@ction zone?

I'd just like to say that the staff is as it should be.. They participate with the players in order to make the best our of Interlude client, their communication is good..they all speak proper english and there will be absolutely no corruption around (because their attitude speaks for itself).

THIS IS ELCARDIA, NotoriousFew's new homeground.

[P.S_For all the oldschool C6 fans out there.. this is the place too spent your time on some balanced plays.]

I'd just like to say that the staff is as it should be.. They participate with the players in order to make the best our of Interlude client, their communication is good..they all speak proper english and there will be absolutely no corruption around (because their attitude speaks for itself).

THIS IS ELCARDIA, NotoriousFew's new homeground.

[P.S_For all the oldschool C6 fans out there.. this is the place too spent your time on some balanced plays.]

Really thank you for this reply.

We are doing our best for real, we had many issues but now everything is fixed. We will focus on a proper balance and then everything will be fine for real.

Thanks once again guys, you are amazing.

The only thing that wasnt tested was olympiad  and it must be tested for sure.

It works fine I guess. Also, I added a feature requested by ED.

-Restrict armors and weapons to B or A grade, this will make support classes better inside oly.