[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

Dissapointed. Some things dat were supposed to be fixed in beta,they werent.

From acting like that, you could report the issues at forum in order to fix them.

From acting like that, you could report the issues at forum in order to fix them.

Huge disappointment. First of all u never listened to Benihime's advices so writing smth on forum AGAIN would be pointless. Second were u actually doing smth after beta? cus asside from 1 new pvp area nothing has changed, not to mention class balance is a joke.

if anything the gameplay got worse from beta period... had high hopes and really believed in this project, but yet again miracle aint happened. Right now the server can serve as a 15 min steam blow off place, thats all. sorry.

U seem obsessed with forum. Let me tell u what I did when I was GM. Whenever a player reported smth, I had a piece of paper and a pen and wrote it down. Live report is much better than forum. And Im talkin about beta period,not now. Plus some of da staff I told u are already in forum I think. MC rate which is huge, it was da first thing I reported to u if u recall. Its a major balance problem and u should have fixed it immediately if not sooner.

U seem obsessed with forum. Let me tell u what I did when I was GM. Whenever a player reported smth, I had a piece of paper and a pen and wrote it down. Live report is much better than forum. And Im talkin about beta period,not now. Plus some of da staff I told u are already in forum I think. MC rate which is huge, it was da first thing I reported to u if u recall. Its a major balance problem and u should have fixed it immediately if not sooner.

But critical rate is huge too so that nalance it.

Everyone is free to express opinions. From my side you are wrong.

Anyway, magic critical is now decreased.

Good, keep it comming, though its a bit offensive that such an obviuos prob wasnt solved in beta. 

Everyone is free to express opinions. From my side you are wrong.

Anyway, magic critical is now decreased.

Just LOL

You say player are wrong but you decreas it Good Job

You w8ted 2 weeks from 1st report to do that?

B1tching about something and then suggesting how to fix it is one thing.. but b1tching about something and not suggesting how to fix is it simply retarded and brainless. If I ware Devlin I would equip my FUK OFF face..

So now archers dont crit for 4k anymore? Farm mobs hit for 1 dmg still? U gotta edit em,its not challenging to farm at all. Btw u could decrease max enchant. Its rly boring to farm,go try for +20,fail,go farm,try +20 etc etc. Just my opinion.