[Report] About Trance [Didnt get my proofs yet]

`NeverMore

This drama still happens?

Since he cant support his sayings and proove me that i am still re-selling the nexus engine at the same time i said that it removed even if it wasnt nexus engine ...

Which is also a lie because we removed the previous engine ...

I am still waiting an anwer from a staffer

Not Trance

Since he cant support his sayings and proove me that i am still re-selling the nexus engine at the same time i said that it removed even if it wasnt nexus engine ...

I am still waiting an anwer from a staffer

Not Trance

Maybe you have managed to fool them until now. But you can't do that anymore.

also same story

luffy is my customer

He's using your pack, but he have bought Nexus Event, but it says L2JReunion, can you hear yourself how pathetic you are?

He's using your pack, but he have bought Nexus Event, but it says L2JReunion, can you hear yourself how pathetic you are?

How many times did he repeat himself, by saying : ''I have removed the event engine, even it wasn't nexus'' ?

You know, you can't be always right. When your realize that you'll move a step further with your intellect.

Finally to much drama for that shit!

I will wait for a responsible and valid move from other staff members!

If with current proofs ( an image saying nothing ) ,since i said it 50 times that i removed them even if it wasnt nexus engine, think it should be junked ti will be okey to me .

End of story.

Every1 understood how pathetic you are  :poker face:

Sad but true ...

How many times did he repeat himself, by saying : ''I have removed the event engine, even it wasn't nexus'' ?

You know, you can't be always right. When your realize that you'll move a step further with your intellect.

Bye from me!