[Report] Since Trance ask me to do it

`NeverMore

I am making this report topic to ask why the f@ck my topic is junked for 3rd time since Trance was unable to answer me at pm's ...

At least

I dont wanna listen poor excuses for Nexus Event engine because as i alreasy said 30 times its deleted and every1 also can check my main topic.

There are not events mentioned!

So ?

Oh you made a whole topic about m ? Then why you locked ? So i cant reply

Ah, you got the guts, finally. All your answers are there, you're free to reply here.

Well due to new rules maxcheaters staff are not resposible to copyrights people who don't have verified status and copyrights bough, correct?

Considering that he tried to play with us, I'll leave it junked for a month or less.

Ah, you got the guts, finally. All your answers are there, you're free to reply here.

I dont see any answer!

I said it 50 times ... This will be 51

Its was not Nexus Engine but Reunion's Engine ..

After all i decided to remove it just because of you and your reports ... (just to stop crying around)

Now whats wrong ?

I don't support anyone but I have to say my opinion.

Sahar (l2rival) took Phoenix Engine and added his own events, mods and he is selling it. NeverMore took Nexus Engine and added his own things but he is not selling it. He keeps it for his pack.

I don't think so that it is illegal.

I dont see any answer!

I said it 50 times ... This will be 51

Its was not Nexus Engine but Reunion's Engine ..

After all i decided to remove it just because of you and your reports ... (just to stop crying around)

Now whats wrong ?

As I said, all your answers are there.

After this, you tried again to fool my staff, saying that you have removed Nexus Engine from your source. Ha, another surprise came, one of the forum members informed me that you still sell the Nexus Events, evidence included.

I don't support anyone but I have to say my opinion.

Sahar (l2rival) took Phoenix Engine and added his own events, mods and he is selling it. NeverMore took Nexus Engine and added his own things but he is not selling it. He keeps it for his pack.

I don't think so that it is illegal.

Where two to measure swords, don't put your ass.

You are blind or something?

Also

Finally can you prove any of your sayings?

You've contradicted yourself about Nexus.

Besides you tried to lie to us about your copyright. When I asked you if you use Nexus Events, your answer was a mockery "we already spoke" -- you and hNoke. After that I have informed you that I will contact hNoke, the owner, about your copyright. You said you've already talked to him, after a while, guess what, hNoke has appeared, saying that you have no copyright.

And ?

He is a customer of mine...

He bought my files before 4 months...

He have source access so he can add whatever he want to his server!

How is this related to my project?

Also the section where the topic is , its just for my customers to advertise their servers...

So you will blame my project too if he add a lamequard craked edition ?

Lets get real!

So pathetic...

You've contradicted yourself about Nexus.

Before months some1 access my Forum and was blaming about the same thing... He added me at skype and he was talking for hnoke ( as his friend) . Also hnoke had made a post under my topic . I can show conversations if its needed ( in pm )