classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Yeah the only down side is that ppl will have to update their files all the time so i will probably code an Updater so they can keep up with the client files.

Yeap an updater should be fine.

Guest Elfocrash

Just so you know guys don't get insta dissapointed with BETA. My plan is to add the patches one by one and not all together so i can have the time i want in order to test them.

Guest Elfocrash

A big Thanks you to Dask who did this great banner for L2NetherRealm

4ujSFjV.gif

You can support us by wearing our signature

[url=http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279364.0][img=http://i.imgur.com/4ujSFjV.gif][/url]

Guest Elfocrash

kgo

Due to the Finito RL meeting this will be pushed back a couple of days.

(However talk to me on skype later)

Guest Elfocrash

Today is beta test?? Any Patch ??

No BETA is not opening today. I have to attend a meeting. The point of opening beta is to be there and test with the players. If im not there there is no point of doing so.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Today in some hours i will announce the way people are gonna gear up.

Guest Elfocrash

Gearing UP inside the NetherRealm

So here is another core feature i would like to show and inside that part i will also include some parts of what "Stuff" you will be able to buy with donation.

So every time you hit a level which your grade changes (20/40/52/61/76) you will be able to instantly get the gear for that grade.

This feature will last until the level 76 and the point where you get your first S armor and weapon. Note here that all of these items you get for free.

From that point you are on your own. Every 10 enchants on a part of armor or weapon your item will reset enchant but it will also get 10% Nether power.

So lets say i have my gloves of draconic armor on +9 after that the gloves will go +0 but they will get a 10% after their name.

When every single part of armor and weapon go 100% it will automatically change to the next grade item which in that case is Dynasty gear.

How you gonna enchant?

Simple. Just PvP.

Yeah guys it is simple pvp. There will be zones sorted out by gear in which you will be unknown between unknowns. Your name changes, your clan crest is hidden and you appearance changes to the opposite gender. Inside these zones the more you pvp the more chance you have to get +1 on a random part of your armor. The more your gear parts get enchanted and get more % of nether power the less chance they have to be enchanted again. The most difficult stage to get enchanted is obviously the 90%. Pvp is also the best way to XP after lvl 80 where you will need A LOT of XP in order to get to 85.

You cannot enchant your gear with enchant scrolls as they are disabled. However there will be some enchanting scrolls which will occupationally be dropped in these pvp areas as pvp rewards.

Donations

So you will probably see our donation way in beta however it will be disabled. You just donate with a note in paypal sayng "Character: Elfocrash" and when you log you will go to the donation npc, type the trans ID in the textbox and automatically get 1 donation coin for 1 euro.

You will not be able to donate gear. Yeah this is a server and a project i put a lot of effort in and i want it to last.

What you will be able to donate will be a potion called "Potion of Combat Vitality" which will double the xp you recieve by 100% and lasts for 1 hour and

10% of nether power.

What i mean? Every time you are in a gear set you will be able to insta buy 10% of nether power in each part of your gear but ONLY ONCE per gear set.

Let me explain.

Lets say i have dynasty on 0%. I can buy to upgrade it by 10% at a time with a max of 50% but this is only for dynasty. After that if i have Vesper i will still be able to buy 50% on vesper too. Prices scale with gear scaling.

Gearing UP inside the NetherRealm

So here is another core feature i would like to show and inside that part i will also include some parts of what "Stuff" you will be able to buy with donation.

So every time you hit a level which your grade changes (20/40/52/61/76) you will be able to instantly get the gear for that grade.

This feature will last until the level 76 and the point where you get your first S armor and weapon. Note here that all of these items you get for free.

From that point you are on your own. Every 10 enchants on a part of armor or weapon your item will reset enchant but it will also get 10% Nether power.

So lets say i have my gloves of draconic armor on +9 after that the gloves will go +0 but they will get a 10% after their name.

When every single part of armor and weapon go 100% it will automatically change to the next grade item which in that case is Dynasty gear.

How you gonna enchant?

Simple. Just PvP.

Yeah guys it is simple pvp. There will be zones sorted out by gear in which you will be unknown between unknowns. Your name changes, your clan crest is hidden and you appearance changes to the opposite gender. Inside these zones the more you pvp the more chance you have to get +1 on a random part of your armor. The more your gear parts get enchanted and get more % of nether power the less chance they have to be enchanted again. The most difficult stage to get enchanted is obviously the 90%. Pvp is also the best way to XP after lvl 80 where you will need A LOT of XP in order to get to 85.

You cannot enchant your gear with enchant scrolls as they are disabled. However there will be some enchanting scrolls which will occupationally be dropped in these pvp areas as pvp rewards.

Donations

So you will probably see our donation way in beta however it will be disabled. You just donate with a note in paypal sayng "Character: Elfocrash" and when you log you will go to the donation npc, type the trans ID in the textbox and automatically get 1 donation coin for 1 euro.

You will not be able to donate gear. Yeah this is a server and a project i put a lot of effort in and i want it to last.

What you will be able to donate will be a potion called "Potion of Combat Vitality" which will double the xp you recieve by 100% and lasts for 1 hour and

10% of nether power.

What i mean? Every time you are in a gear set you will be able to insta buy 10% of nether power in each part of your gear but ONLY ONCE per gear set.

Let me explain.

Lets say i have dynasty on 0%. I can buy to upgrade it by 10% at a time with a max of 50% but this is only for dynasty. After that if i have Vesper i will still be able to buy 50% on vesper too. Prices scale with gear scaling.

Gearing up might be a bit trouble.

I Mean There are S-Dynasty-Vesper-Elegia

Every part of armor shall have 100% Nether Power in order to Evolve?

a Suggestion,  Wouldnt it be better if you put Neither power only On Main Body armors?

Guest Elfocrash

Gearing up might be a bit trouble.

I Mean There are S-Dynasty-Vesper-Elegia

Every part of armor shall have 100% Nether Power in order to Evolve?

a Suggestion,  Wouldnt it be better if you put Neither power only On Main Body armors?

No. If you get final armor in 2 days or on 1 week there is no point for 2 reasons. First you need to be lvl 85 to equip final gear.. The lvl 80-85 lvl up will take probably 2-3 months in order to see the first guy hitting it.

Secondly i want economy to be a circle and in that low gearing up way you have this circle.

After making the Final armor  ex Elegia

Will you still gather Nether power to make it aswell 100%?

Plus attributes  , are gettin affected of evolving?

ex: Draconic with Some kind of attribute -> Dynasty with the same attribute level?

Guest Elfocrash

After making the Final armor  ex Elegia

Will you still gather Nether power to make it aswell 100%?

Plus attributes  , are gettin affected of evolving?

ex: Draconic with Some kind of attribute -> Dynasty with the same attribute level?

Oh i forgot to say that due to balance issues attributing is disabled at least for the armors.

Elegia is neither enchantable or nether upgradeable but it is augmentable which i will explain later.

Guest Elfocrash

Attributes are a big part of High five client.

Erasing them might be a problem between balance

For me us i see the server it is a problem if they exist not it they dont. You will still have them on weapons though.

For me us i see the server it is a problem if they exist not it they dont. You will still have them on weapons though.

That will be worst then .

If you dont want attributes on armor , you must disable them from weapon aswell