classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Ok guys so i have some feedback from the first tests in my local BETA server.

Everything seems fine and the skills work as intended.

However the so called "Ancient Titanic Spells" which is the spells that the classes are able to learn at level 85, such us "By my blood, you fall",

are too damn overpowered. For that reason i just thought the best way to balance them.

As you can understand a pt of 3 bd can cast the ATS spells in a sequence and solo kill as much people inside the skill's radius and thats only for one class.

Imaging 5 classes with ther ATS (Ancient Titanic Spells) cast at once. Thats simply a mess.

For that reason i'm introducing something in addition with these spells.

Every time someone is affected (in a positive or negative way) from an ATS he is not able to get affected by any other spell thats an ATS for the next

10 seconds.

So yeah that's pretty much the best way to balance these spells.

I would really like to see your opinion guys.

Guest Elfocrash

Announcement

All the Ancient Titanic Spells (ATS) announced for each class in class pairs.

Human Fighters

As you might problably know from previous posts at lvl 85 the classes will be able to learn (for a fee in quest/adena/"somethingelse") some

really powerful skills. These skills will be announced now for each class.

skill0216.jpg - "In Spear We Trust" The Dreadnought empowers his spear with ancient magic unleashing an ultimate attack. The targets inside radius start bleeding. The more the enemies move the more they bleed. Costs 100 Fury.

XAuWyTZ.png - "Bladestorm" The Duelist starts spinning his blades causing serious damange to all the surrouning enemies. The standard damage dealt is 5% of enemies max hp per second for 6 seconds. However if more than 5 enemies in the Duelit's radius then the damage dealt is increased by 1% per extra player in radius.

gsY7V5S.png - "Hand of Protection" The Phoenix Knight used holy power to bless a friendly target with the light of protection. This player is immune from any source of dmg for 8 seconds but he is also unable to attack.

U4dz86g.png - "Army of the Dead" The Hell Knight rises his army back from the dead. He summons 8 ghouls assisting him wiht auto attacks for 30 seconds. The HP and dmg of the ghoulds scale with the Hell Knight's stats.

skill0432.jpg - "Frontstab" The Adventurer drops any back to back tactics and starts facing his opponents. The player stabs the target straight in his heart landing a lethal strike. If the target's HP is 40% or less the Adventurer gains a Healing over time effect which heals him for 2% of his max hp per second for 5 seconds. Required facing the opponent. Can cause lethal damage. "Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions."

LDWzgFw.png - "Camouflage" The Saggitarius as a true hunter become one with his environment camouflaging. He becomes invisible to everyone waiting for the right moment to strike. Movement breaks the effect.

Guest Elfocrash

Sorry for posting again but i hve a really important announcement to make.

After devilking's kindness offering protection to our machine w. Will open beta sooner than you think.

If fact beta will be open non stop and open for everyone. So guys yeah.

OPEN BETA WILL BE ONLINE AT 28 og August. Stay tuned.

skill0432.jpg - "Frontstab" The Adventurer drops any back to back tactics and starts facing his opponents. The player stabs the target straight in his heart landing a lethal strike. If the target's HP is 40% or less the Adventurer gains a Healing over time effect which heals him for 2% of his max hp per second for 5 seconds. Required facing the opponent. Can cause lethal damage. "Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions."

advanturer just became the Joker lol:D

advanturer just became the Joker lol:D

While using this skill, you should transform character into Joker, start bullet time effect and run him voice in the background :D

Guest Elfocrash

While using this skill, you should transform character into Joker, start bullet time effect and run him voice in the background :D

Nah this skill has a 5-7 seconds cooldown so it whould be a mess. However i might add some sort of effect when it is lethal :D

Guest Elfocrash

MORE SKILL :D

Human Mystic classes.

bgIZDZi.png - Pyroclasm: The Archmage uses all his Mysticism to land a powerful stike to the enemy target. The stike initialy hits one player but it can jump new an enemy over and over again with a max of 5 jumps.

qINkMnp.png - Requiem for a Dream: The Soultaker castes his dark magic for 3 seconds in order to hit all the enemies in radius. If the soultaker is killed during the casting the skill never lands.

A3vzmzC.png - Sacrificial Pact: The Arcana Lord sacrifices half his pet HP in order to give himself a 6 second shield making his invincible. If there is no pet to sacrifice the Arcana lord sacrifices his own hp.

9BWryy5.png - United We Stand: The Cardinal focuses as much as possible in order to give a shield to a party member no matter where he is. After a 2 second cast he is also teleported to the place this player is.

MFvyMNQ.png - Swordshattering: The Hierophant throws his duals to his opponent landing a powerful strike. If the target has 20% hp or less he is intantly killed. The blades drop to the opponents feet but only the Hierophant can pick them up. If he doesnt the blades will appear back to his hands after 6 seconds. if the hierophant picks them up before these 6 seconds the cooldown is reset.

I know i am new here but i want to make a suggestion, the united as we stand skill it will be nice if it's casted auto on the party member with the lowest hp or the party member which his hp is reducing with the higher rate. I dont mean to correct anyone. I saw plenty of your posts Elfo and i must say that i am impressed. Keep up the good work and i really wish that your server and everything else you are up to will have great success:)

Regards

Guest Elfocrash

I know i am new here but i want to make a suggestion, the united as we stand skill it will be nice if it's casted auto on the party member with the lowest hp or the party member which his hp is reducing with the higher rate. I dont mean to correct anyone. I saw plenty of your posts Elfo and i must say that i am impressed. Keep up the good work and i really wish that your server and everything else you are up to will have great success:)

Regards

This makes it some sort of smart heal. However i wouldnt make it so easy for the players. Test their skill and make them better supporters. Thanks for the suggestion though.

United We Stand  :good sir: Im thrilled since Shen is my main jungler and Cardi is my main role.Can't wait for it.  :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: