Lineage 2 Aerogaming Reborn

FFS The Aerogaming??? It was like my 2nd server, the memories you just brought back lol. I remember doing the gm shop bug to enchant to max or later using hLapex. Would love to play L2 Ae once again.

Besides the bugs and the hacks which were on almost every server at the time this was one of the most epic servers.Highly recommended to try it. I will for sure.

No.

No Izi.

QQrolf is a dump with less IQ than wood, he thinks l2frozen gets developed like l2off ?

QQrolf u think that adding some lines on enterworld as you do is as easy on l2off ?

Let me teach you, you have to inject obfuscated scripts and that makes even a sendmessage a pain in the ass.

You are not even able to develop the opensouce qqrolf how you dare to say l2off izi??

Actually it's not l2off but some obfuscated base64 scripts which need hardcore obsfu-deobsfucation

QQrolf is a dump with less IQ than wood, he thinks l2frozen gets developed like l2off ?

QQrolf u think that adding some lines on enterworld as you do is as easy on l2off ?

Let me teach you, you have to inject obfuscated scripts and that makes even a sendmessage a pain in the ass.

You are not even able to develop the opensouce qqrolf how you dare to say l2off izi??

Actually it's not l2off but some obfuscated base64 scripts which need hardcore obsfu-deobsfucation

check your pms dude :)

A lot of ct 2.3 players want the Interlude server/client back so we decided to take the base of old Aerogaming/Pride Interlude Server and continue its developement progress starting from where they stopped and and its development will continue to high quality develop from 5 skilled people from our team.

Just a question:

You say that a lot of players want the Interlude server/client, so goes through my mind that you made polls about what version the server should be and indeed the Interlude chronicle won.

Since i can't find anything about that in your forum, could i have the link where these poll are stored?  :)

I've reason to belive that it is a pre-made message like the ones who are here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279835.0