Ideal Server.

I have seen so many people being unsatisfied with the current servers. So i though this might be an intresting topic for discussion.

Theres no limit, you can write about any Chronicle or Throne, rates, features etc.

I'll describe my own ideal server when i have some time too.

This is also a nice chance to feed you nostalgia.  :dat:

Don't care about rates, as long as I don't spend time PvEing when I could spend it PvPing. I don't like when it's pretty much forced on you.

No servers is good now - too many carebear kids crying if you have support, freaking admins make zones with disabled health restore lol!

I just like a server where things are the way they are meant to be played - no infinite MP, no infinite heals, no 10 min PvP, no 40 buffs, no +20 gear, -beep- no gear above +10, no raidboss stats, no stacked Crit dmg 24/7 tanks running and hitting people for 4k.

Loads of bullsht these days just because people try and be clever and change rates, add buffs, make custom zones, add shitty rebirth skills, custom currency, try to theorycraft elemental system (shit idea to begin with, just a grind mechanic nothing more) , more -beep-ed up sh1t...

No one is doing what really matters - incentive for competition and teamplay, no solid meta game. It's all just Oly at the end of the day, then server dies.

People in this thread going "Hi5 instant PvP 3k online" - LOL. Emerald.ru is supposedly that, and what's there to do? Nothing. Gank or be ganked. I'm not against instant PvP, or Hi5. But it's just wishful thinking.

You don't just open a Hi5 server and guaranteed 3k players appear.

Rates : 2000x

Free S grade equip in gmshop for start farm

3 farm zone : 1 newbies 2 medium 3 hard (but not much)

enchant rate normal : 60%

enchant rate blessed : 100%

No element

4 pvp zone : 2 autoflag and other 2 all vs all