Remote Ddos Protection / Mitigation | Starting From 20€

His services are great. Great support and trusted.. No lag not ddos attacks any more. Recommended

He was supporting me for 5 days with a problem i had with my server.

Considering you were 5 days stuck with something simple as a software ip limit in L2J, I am really in doubt whether you can really judge the effectiveness of this service...

Not disagreeing with your point, but not just because someone 'is cool', everything works as it should works, use the service for at least 6 months then make a review about it, because generally, it is just 'too early' to like something you just started to use 5 days ago, I can tell this is almost normal...

Discount till 15/10/2013

30€/m

Clever TCP Protection

120 Gbps DDoS Protection

Unlimited Bandwidth

Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection

Unlimited Ports

Be specific about Layer 7 protection, because voxility system doesn't understand game packets in a deep level to perform Layer 7 packet inspection, all it can do is perform a very basic validation in web-requests (So you should mention it as : Layer 7 [basic HTTP].

For Layers 3 and 4, yes they do have mitigation circuits for udp/icmp and tcp.

If it reach the level of (120 Gbps), there might be a higher false positive rate, due to the amount of small (TCP)SYN Packets/s making the filters to decrease the efficience, honestly at 5~10 Gbps there will be already around 20~30% false positives.

Just informations that you should know, about your supplier. (They make a pretty advertisement, but this is the reality).

Considering you were 5 days stuck with something simple as a software ip limit in L2J, I am really in doubt whether you can really judge the effectiveness of this service...

Not disagreeing with your point, but not just because someone 'is cool', everything works as it should works, use the service for at least 6 months then make a review about it, because generally, it is just 'too early' to like something you just started to use 5 days ago, I can tell this is almost normal...

I am just reviewing his service since i have used a lot of ddos protection so far and i am saying that so far its the best service i 've used so far. I am getting attacks all day long and nothing happens.

I am just reviewing his service since i have used a lot of ddos protection so far and i am saying that so far its the best service i 've used so far. I am getting attacks all day long and nothing happens.

Yeah, not denying your review, it is fine, However, you aren't sure on which attack technique you are being hit or on the real power of the attack, so cheap solutions can proof to be well on this scenario, the problem is when it really gets worse, and this is why you need to use it for quite some time, to notice and really check this.

• 3 weeks later...

Very good services! Saved my ass today. It looks that in these days other hosters from other hosting company can help you better than your own hosters. Trusted.

very strong ddos protection, I couldnt bring it down even with x4 of my booters simutaniusly, amazing support from heopas. Definetrly trusted and legit!

Everyone paying for a service running in an OVH dedicated server, while you can get this free in OVH  :y u no?: .

But ok.

1) You need to know how to configure OVH ddos protection, if you don' t then lag spikes appear.

2) OVH servers sold out till start of 2014.

3) If you know how to start a ddos protection business just do it and don' t mess with people business.

4) This is not a discussion topic so i am not going to continue this conversation what ever you answer.

Edited by heopas