Remote Ddos Protection / Mitigation | Starting From 20€

1) You need to know how to configure OVH ddos protection, if you don' t then lag spikes appear.

2) OVH servers sold out till start of 2014.

3) If you know how to start a ddos protection business just do it and don' t mess with people business.

4) This is not a discussion topic so i am not going to continue this conversation what ever you answer.

1) You need 5 minutes of your time.
2) Did they made any announce about that ? Also there are many OVH server resellers around which you can get one anyways.
3) Getting mad, because what you do, doesn't worth any cent ? Don't get mad, find something which really depends on you, then you will not try to justify the unjustifiable.
4) This is a open forum, we can give our opinion and points.

Anyways, good luck with your 'business', getting customers that doesn't have a clue on what a computer is, that will pay you a few euros in exchange for it, because the ones that does, will just get a server directly from OVH since it is the same as what you are offering.

New dedicated server is ready. We don't cooperate with ovh/voxility anymore. Due to quality increase Clever TCP Protection price changed.

Edited by heopas

Quality increase is always better :), price increases are fine, because if the quality is rising, then obviously the costs are also rising.

Better stability, better hardware, support personnel all this have costs to be covered, so it is understandable.

Will you think about moving the webhosting stuff in future to the same structure too ? It seems for now, you have only the TCP Protection there right ? (If I am wrong, feel free to correct me).

Edited by MXCDev

TCP Protection and HTTP Protection are both transfered. Only our website is hosted somewhere else for obvious reasons. Old clients are not transfered yet.

Hardware is the same but stability and support (24/7/365) including phone make the difference.

Edited by heopas

TCP Protection and HTTP Protection are both transfered. Only our website is hosted somewhere else for obvious reasons. Old clients are not transfered yet.

Hardware is the same but stability and support (24/7/365) including phone make the difference.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...