What people are looking for nowadays...

Don't open gracia final, in fact, clients like Kamael, Gracia pt1/2/Final are forgotten. What i mean is that players won't really bother to download the client, unless you reveal unique features, like L2Pride for example.

what would you suggest me?

mby freya?

Hellbound chronicle was the best for me :) not so many atributes not so many farm i mean for (x5 - x10 no custom )

All for one server is comunity to stay alive ...not metter so much chronicle rates and bla bla ...

Hellbound chronicle was the best for me :) not so many atributes not so many farm i mean for (x5 - x10 no custom )

All for one server is comunity to stay alive ...not metter so much chronicle rates and bla bla ...

True HB was the beat for me too.I really liked the areas but it was forgotten so fast.

I would suggest you a Freya or H5.

But still, the features must be special in order to succeed. Also to economy system must not be boring.

I would suggest you a Freya or H5.

But still, the features must be special in order to succeed. Also to economy system must not be boring.

economy is the key to sucess >.>

• 2 weeks later...

Old chronicles ( no Interlude people got enough interlude servers that open every single day ), low rates , good staff , no donations ( or at least no game breaking ones, and yes change class donations are game  breaking -.- ) and , personal point of view , third party programs allowed like OG L2Walker .

Why bots?

You may be asking why allowing  bots in server they don't contribute for the good well of the server. Wrong , in my opinion, i think that is very usefull to have a personal buff station. Why? Very simple answer, people these days don't are patient enough to play a support character every single day. You can say "I can", but deep down you, we all know that people tend to create another character so they get some "action" for their own. I know people enjoy to play bishop, and other supporty classes but they get enough of it sooner or later. And when support players tend to disappear, the server tends to die too, but this is just my opinion.

I know that is not easy but i have played in servers, where you could use walker but just allowing the program to buff you,i don't know how, but they could block some feautures like auto-farm and things like that.

Well this was my opinion.

what would you suggest me?

mby freya?

For me, in my humble opinion.. you should either create a Gracia Epilogue server or a Freya "since it's new for the players" and there you can create some fantastic and awesome features so people can see something new,unique, AWESOME things.

Things that have never been seen before>all. Trust me. It is like the first l2 servers, developers were working on new stuff, new stuff = more people to attract and have fun.

Btw, something that needs to be said is.. if you care for your server and the community's fan you will have a successful server. I've seen/tested/played a lot of servers where actually the admins were collecting the $ and after 4-5 months closing the server..for what? to avoid complaints of "Man, I donated, why don't you update the server anymore?".

Hope you got my point and do something that will be new,fresh from the scratch stuff.

GL on finding your way ;)

Ι decided that i'm goin' to build a gracia final server.

i wanna hear few suggestions regarding features,please.

About rates,i'm about to open a pvp server with a nice economy tho.

Ι decided that i'm goin' to build a gracia final server.

i wanna hear few suggestions regarding features,please.

About rates,i'm about to open a pvp server with a nice economy tho.

I hope you'll use my pack for it xD

Happy to see that one more interlude lover understands these things about l2 nowadays.

My suggestion for you? Add on your staff team a guy which is/was a passioned experienced player in l2 so it can really help you.

Don't use only coding skills to create a successfull server,economy thing is for a guy who is been around l2 for long if you really want a good economy on sever which will have as a result a longlive server.

That's ma buddy.

Good luck with your choice Fanky.

mercy.

I don't afraid for you, i think and wish you will make good project outthere and ofc i will try to support you, if your source will be pub or not.... Good Luck 8)