TvT Event

audriuziz

Question

10 answers to this question

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm new to the forum. the problem is not adapted to the codes, the problem is not with them, I try to search for "Acis" because there are a lot of adaptation of codes, but if I can pass l2jfroze codes or any data but are for interlude please!

Sorry if this is the wrong section, I'm new to the forum. the problem is not adapted to the codes, the problem is not with them, I try to search for "Acis" because there are a lot of adaptation of codes, but if I can pass l2jfroze codes or any data but are for interlude please!

TvT code is very easy, you can make a new one by urself, or even copying/follow l2j tvt in order to adapt it on aCis.

I invite you to use an event engine, tvt has been dropped to allow you to add whatever you want and avoid to get clones (+ L2JIL was buggy and not even close to what you find on retail).

Phoenix or Nexus engines are both event engines which could fit your needs, and even more (ctf, lms, zombie, etc).

you have many tvt events done for reference, take a look into l2jfree especially the AutomatedTvT made by Savormix its a very good event to take ideas from

xdem not do on my own codes, but also get the codes, if you know of any link that has them please pass me

L2J, L2JFree. Just leech, eclipse search with "tvt" as keyword is probably enough. Once you copied the big files, verify where methods of those files are used over the code. You perhaps have to adapt things, as some part of codes can be different.

L2J, L2JFree. Just leech, eclipse search with "tvt" as keyword is probably enough. Once you copied the big files, verify where methods of those files are used over the code. You perhaps have to adapt things, as some part of codes can be different.

The tricky part is the firelisteners (idk what this is maybe just triggers the tvt when its time)

The tricky part is the firelisteners (idk what this is maybe just triggers the tvt when its time)

You can adapt the version just before listeners change, as tvt hasn't be reworked meanwhile, if you got no use of listeners except for tvt.