Looking For SPONSOR [OPEN TO SEE]

My team is me and my dev.. Developer work on files, normaly he should take an amount but he do it cause we work together 4 years.. So i am looking for 1 more who can give these money... he will not lose, that the only sure

You cant be sure if  he ill "lose" or not,anyway idk about you but that guy which called "fofas" is a totally brain dead guy,he is not even a "dev",gl 2 you a/w

By my side of opinion, since i used to "do business" with coolis-(Nicolas`) or whatever he calls himself don't even bother doin somethin like that, you'll probably end up wasting your money on somethin ruined and not even properly fixed.

I bought a year ago a pack from him, that he claimed to be his own, it was not even his own and the things he mentioned were absolutely crappy and faulty.

So, personally, i wouldn't even give a damn euro for that guy again.

No offense, but facts speak by their own, also i can't hide the truth.

Have fun.

By my side of opinion, since i used to "do business" with coolis-(Nicolas`) or whatever he calls himself don't even bother doin somethin like that, you'll probably end up wasting your money on somethin ruined and not even properly fixed.

I bought a year ago a pack from him, that he claimed to be his own, it was not even his own and the things he mentioned were absolutely crappy and faulty.

So, personally, i wouldn't even give a damn euro for that guy again.

No offense, but facts speak by their own, also i can't hide the truth.

Have fun.

I am not actualy this kid..

Nicolas, i advice you to start the server with a lower budged.

Is much better when everyone see the server running (even if gets ddosed but they atleast saw it and they can decide to help or to stay away).

Are enough some ppl to get some moneys than make your dream come true.

Only ppl with lots of money can start a project full protected with everything maxed up :D We ( the small servers) can just dream on keeping it without a such good protection and praying to not get retards who wanna destroy a work :D

So start it, keep it. A good project will always make money. ALWAYS.

Stop begging on ppl for money, noone will help nowadays :D

Cheers and wish u the best.

Is much better when everyone see the server running (even if gets ddosed but they atleast saw it and they can decide to help or to stay away).

Only ppl with lots of money can start a project full protected with everything maxed up :D We ( the small servers) can just dream on keeping it without a such good protection and praying to not get retards who wanna destroy a work :D

Thank you bro, i realy appreciate your advice!

True, everything starts from a small server.