Acis Mage Classes

Xerus

Question

Hello guys, so i have a problem in my server with mage classes... All mage classes hit for very low dmg ! Skills are ok, weapons are ok even m attack is ok and they still hit very low damage i searched everywhere but i cant find the problem... no problems in configs or anywhere else.. any ideas?

Even with all resists dmg shouldn't be so low. Since I remember there was a problem with 'cumulating' resistance power, or it's fixed already, no idea :D

And this

When you say low, low like 1 dmg? Or like 200-300?

Also, you got full resists, jewelry +999? Explain it better, put some screens. You got my point :)

Probably. xD

Buffer has all resists but i hit for 100 damage and i should damage for 1.2k.

Everything is correct... normal m def normal m att but the problem is with mages... something else is wrong... i tested all mage classes and its the same... even without jewels the damage is 1000 !!!! it should be a lot more

Buffer has all resists but i hit for 100 damage and i should damage for 1.2k.

Everything is correct... normal m def normal m att but the problem is with mages... something else is wrong... i tested all mage classes and its the same... even without jewels the damage is 1000 !!!! it should be a lot more

Try it w/o resists.

Try it w/o resists.

But as yo said, it's weird, I'll take a look when I wake up.

Its the resists... they work but they decrease the damage way too much.. what should i do to lower the resists thing? i dont want to edit the skills...

Its the resists... they work but they decrease the damage way too much.. what should i do to lower the resists thing? i dont want to edit the skills...

You should lower your buff slots.

If you don't want to edit the skills you have to edit the stats in the source while loading the skills. There's no other way, or there is until they find out.

i dont want to edit the skills...

Skills? Hell no, just edit resists stats. Yes, that's a skill also, but you got my point.. :troll:

Resistance + enchanted armor.

even without jewels the damage is 1000 !!!! it should be a lot more

Anyway, this report sounds really weird to me, so I will check it on my own.. :troll:

Which rev are you using ? We had such a problem, but normally I reverted formula to L2JIL. Tbh, the formula is still ridiculous, as Hasha found fire resist could cumulate up to 100%++ (in really particular conditions, cumulating 5 different resists, but still...).

Either nerf MAJOR resists skills waiting, fix the formula following L2OFF and share on aCis board, or wait for the fix.

PS : you normally have configs to see formulas calculations in logs.

PS2 : L2OFF works as following : it isn't supposed to be flat % addition (like 20% +30% = 50% resist), but logarithmic (more you will stack, lower you will receive = 20+30 = 38%, let's say as exemple). There's also a maximum setted around 75% resist. We need to do more tests to find formulas.

PS3 : I take any retail formulas if you got.

I tested it right now vs 2 resists (aqua and elemental on dagger char w/o zerk and jewelry +3), from my pov its kinda legit. :)

100 dmg? Noo freaking way. Yes, w/o 'surrender' dmg is not so great (400++), but with surrender (700), its fair enough (with vortex 870) :)

So, dunno how you hit for '100 dmg' :troll:

I tested with all classes... for example if you hit for 1000 with a storm screamer and the opponent has elemental protection you hit for 500 if he has extra resistance you hit for 250 and if he has more resistance buffs you hit for less... Resistance buffs work but they decrease the damage way too much...  Its not good when you hit for 1000 and with resistance buffs 100... So how can i edit the resistance thing ? I dont want to remove it, i just want to lower it