[L2J] L2Agony

srslyziom

today i log to game and there is dwarf and selling attri stones and from everystone he has 200+ stones

droprate fixed? :D

like on the old agony, every day he change drop rate xD

didnt change the drop rate,  drop rate of element stones is high.

mosjez dont talk without know a shit, dunno why are u still here complaining if u dont play in l2agony.

so u gonna tell me that on last agony u didnt change the drop rate few times ? u gonna start lying now or u will be a man ?

I didnt said that, u are the one saying that i change the drops in the actual agony.

L2 AGONY ON AND WHAT HAPPENED

Hi dear players:

I will tell u the true about what happened, with all this "hacks" that fuck up our lovely server everytime.

First I must explain u who is "CLAWW" . This guy is the owner of FANDC files, this files are running in our server, good files, but they had a big problem:

He put a backdoor on this files, a voicecommand that you can become a GM a fuckup any server.

This voicecommand only CLAWW should know it, probably he or his friends was the guys that use it in our server.

And this is how they hack it our server, and we didnt have any idea how they do it, and all our effots putting more protection, firewalls etc... was useless.

I will tell u another thing, that "CLAWW" guy is the REAL admin of L2Tales, and ofcs he remove that voicecommand in his server.

So yes, this guy fuckup our server everytime, wasnt our real fault, we didnt have any idea that the files that we bought had this backdoor.

This guy make our experienced staff looks like a retards, even if u dont wanna play anymore in L2Agony we wanna let u clear, that wasnt our fault about what happened.

So, we didnt have any hack, just this moron of claww fucking all servers to keep his l2tales in the top.

We are sorry about all this problems and openings failing even if wasnt our real fault. Now u are free to play again with us or not.

I hope that u can give us a last chance atleast.

Regards and thanks for everything.

Vasileios Avoukatos (Fathers name Paschalis)- Βασιλειος Αβουκατος (Ονομα πατρος: Πασχαλης)  aka l2tales owner aka stallone

Account Number - Αριθμος λογαριασμοu: 741/607035-39

IBAN: GR9201107410000074160703539

Hack that stallone retard!!

KONRA u still have bugged server, bugs that was reported in 1st edition are not fixed and u  got so much time to do it. People with vespers weapons and rest can't do quest because u still have bugged vortex, i know what u gonna do, u will do restart every time when vortex will be bugged again, instead fix it.

Half of the people just left from server because of that what happened yesterday. 

you're not trusted guy anymore.

http://www.multiupload.nl/C5S5O5F0IU

talking on skype with CLAW and L2TALES admin. Enjoy it.

huh i read whole conversation with them and i do not even know what to say..

i feel rly sorry for u that u lost ur money bcs of that tard claww, noone like to be fucked like that, and ofc he is lying that he didnt knew about that backdoor.

huh i read whole conversation with them and i do not even know what to say..

i feel rly sorry for u that u lost ur money bcs of that tard claww, noone like to be -beep-ed like that, and ofc he is lying that he didnt knew about that backdoor.

ofcs... as u can see claw have been banned from MxC. Is enough for me.  the difference from them and me, is that i dont life from l2servers, i have my own job.