Lol hack rp/ip

you dont play lineage 2...its named League of legends.

what ? you must be new here, there was a payment method Direct Debit where you just added fake info and got the IPs, yeah after 2 months they banned or deleted the staff of all the accounts who abbused the system, but not mine, the vert last few days me and my friends made server transfer (for a random reason) luckily for us we got no penalty for it, cause our database info was lost on EW,

to get the point, I got arround 90k rp with this method, so there is always a bug everywhere, we just have to find it first...

Actually there is not any kind of hack since you get banned xD

they just remove the items, but if you change region as me and my friends they cant find you ;)

they just remove the items, but if you change region as me and my friends they cant find you ;)

So you changed with their RP and got on your packet 90k more.. :not bad: :happyforever:

So you changed with their RP and got on your packet 90k more.. :not bad: :happyforever:

I payed 20$ to go on the west just for the bug, got about 90-100k rp with it, then because I was run out of RP to go back to NE i payed another 10$ (I had some RP) and it was K ;D

no im not saying client side, im saying server side

everyone can see them and you can get even limited skins

i can prove you that it exist in a custom game

Tell me my new friend :happyforever:

i hope its legit!