Would you play?

Would you play on a server as described below?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a server as described below?

• Yes, definitely!
    • Yes, maybe with some changes. (leave a reply with the changes)
    • No, not interested at all!

Probably wont succeed.

C4 and low rate, way too old for nowadays, and this kind of servers needs monstrous clans and population

this,meanin' that you will have to pay a lot of money just for the advertisment.

this,meanin' that you will have to pay a lot of money just for the advertisment.

No clan will come back to C4 to play seriously.

Most of them are on Nostalgia anyway(c5)

No clan will come back to C4 to play seriously.

Most of them are on Nostalgia anyway(c5)

L2nostalgia seems to be a hot server indeed. Dunno, it's a test anyway.

For old times sake i would, but Blane dont pay too much attention to what others say because most of them complain until till the rest of eternity about anything.

And for those who still think l2 is dead take a look please http://www.lineage2.es/misc/retail.php

For old times sake i would, but Blane dont pay too much attention to what others say because most of them complain until till the rest of eternity about anything.

And for those who still think l2 is dead take a look please http://www.lineage2.es/misc/retail.php

You know I'll say it again. It's not dead, I just want to revive some memories. Money is not the problem and donations aren't the only way to make money to continue serving a good gameplay. I just wanted to see how many players want to really play the classic L2 that became known to us back then.

You know I'll say it again. It's not dead, I just want to revive some memories. Money is not the problem and donations aren't the only way to make money to continue serving a good gameplay. I just wanted to see how many players want to really play the classic L2 that became known to us back then.

You know the thing is with older chronicles you NEED to go offmod because if you start with java you have to spend a lot of time fixing it before you can start doing anything for the server with it. So if you have an offmod pack thats stable enough you can go for it no problem and people will eventually come because oldschool servers are rare nowdays.

No, c4 is too old chronicle ( meaning no features = boored in 1 week )

as you know lineage 2 nowdays is dead..

before 2,3 years a lot of people play lineage 2..if now you see for example 300k players before 2 years was 1kkk players!

so this server bring back to us the old times..so it's not bored dude cauz all players will go back to the past to the good times of lineage 2!

as you know lineage 2 nowdays is dead..

before 2,3 years a lot of people play lineage 2..if now you see for example 300k players before 2 years was 1kkk players!

so this server bring back to us the old times..so it's not bored dude cauz all players will go back to the past to the good times of lineage 2!

ehm lineage is in the top 5 as far as most played mmo games goes in the last year so dont say things you have no clue about thanks :)

ehm lineage is in the top 5 as far as most played mmo games goes in the last year so dont say things you have no clue about thanks :)

think about this..how many players play lineage 2 before 2,3 years and how many serious servers ofc and think about nowdays!

you see a lot of serious projects on nowdays?