Would you play?

Would you play on a server as described below?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a server as described below?

• Yes, definitely!
    • Yes, maybe with some changes. (leave a reply with the changes)
    • No, not interested at all!

This is a test and I can't really reveal anything yet.

The server description:

Retail-like C4 server with low rates (x3-x5), nothing custom, nothing edited, balanced with NO donations. DDoS protected, lagless and the rest of crappy stuff you all interested to are included of course.

Please vote and remain as serious as you can, it's important to me.

Discussions are welcome!

Thanks in advance for your replies & votes!

Blane

nup,l2 is dead and not funny anymore

Well I still think that yes, but this project is trying to bring back the old-school goodness of L2.

I respect your opinion and thanks for giving some time to reply :)

Guest Elfocrash

Nah mate it probably won't work. Elite is there and it have a great amount of the L2 oldschool community. Same for L2Gold (Dunno if still exists).

However a C3 or C5 server might do the difference for the simple reason that you will be the only one with that features.

This is a test and I can't really reveal anything yet.

The server description:

Retail-like C4 server with low rates (x3-x5), nothing custom, nothing edited, balanced with NO donations. DDoS protected, lagless and the rest of crappy stuff you all interested to are included of course.

Please vote and remain as serious as you can, it's important to me.

Discussions are welcome!

Thanks in advance for your replies & votes!

Blane

only if botting is allowed

Nah mate it probably won't work. Elite is there and it have a great amount of the L2 oldschool community. Same for L2Gold (Dunno if still exists).

However a C3 or C5 server might do the difference for the simple reason that you will be the only one with that features.

True, I just wanted to re-bring life to oldschool players with retail rates, not mid-rates or high-rates. Plus, Interlude is now the most famous chronicle for "old school" but I personally remember my best times were those in C4 (baaaack then). C5 was not that biiiig game changer in the history of L2. C3 is well.. too old but maybe yes why not, if files do exist.

why not, but with bigger rates :P but x3-x5 its not bad too

Rates are discussable but the scenario claims for a low-rate server. x15 is considered mid-rate, right?

No ty

Thanks for explaining the reasons.

only if botting is allowed

Botting will be semi-allowed (if a GM catches you botting, you might end-up kicked).

Nope.. Hate that like you die u drop ur items ^^

That's a setting and besides, it is fair, isn't it? :P