Report Universe

Janky™

Can you prove that your files ain't shared?

Universe locked it 'cause he thought it was in two places.

One of them is for IL, and the other is for GFinal.

Anyway, I already unlocked it.

Νο offense guys, but what you are doing, it's a little bit pathetic.

You are not here to judge a moderator - yes people do mistakes- , you should post in the appropriate topic/pm another moderator instead of running to report page

if a global/maxtor decides these mistakes are vital and he needs to be demoted, so let's be it.

The packs that I am selling are from Vanganth,I am cooperating with him!!!

You mean you stole them or resell them, otherwise no way he

1)Would sell them so cheap

2)Wouldn't give any help to newbies, as i take it you dont have the appropriate knowledge to full support the files

You are not here to judge a moderator - yes people do mistakes- , you should post in the appropriate topic/pm another moderator instead of running to report page

if a global/maxtor decides these mistakes are vital and he needs to be demoted, so let's be it.

2)Wouldn't give any help to newbies, as i take it you dont have the appropriate knowledge to full support the files

Same goes to his ddos protection, I already posted in his thread what is the thing with his ddos-shield and how he does not inform people corectly but as I see a moderator deleted my post.

If you want we can talk with Vanganth at skype and you can see that everything i say is true and not lies!

If you want we can talk with Vanganth at skype and you can see that everything i say is true and not lies!

Ι don't really care, this topic isn't made to start a witch-hunting against you or someone else

I just expressed my opinion , that's all.

Anyway, to 'fellow' moderators, i think this topic should be locked :)

Same goes to his ddos protection, I already posted in his thread what is the thing with his ddos-shield and how he does not inform people corectly but as I see a moderator deleted my post.

About ddos protection you can talk with Maxtor already buy ddos protection from ddos-shield!!!

Ι don't really care, this topic isn't made to start a witch-hunting against you or someone else

I just expressed my opinion , that's all.

Anyway, to 'fellow' moderators, i think this topic should be locked :)

i believe the same. its useless topic.

Sorry Maxtor for unlocking it.

But yes, I tought it was the same topic with the same topic title that's why I locked it.

Please, before you report make sure that the action it was really wrong.