ranked games

hello, im new on this game and i wanna ask, whats that ban system at ranked, you ban some champions...

if i ban for example fizz, that means enemy cant pick him?

and i made my first match ysterday(win :) ) and didnt got any point, it says i need more matches..so..how many matches i need

hello, im new on this game and i wanna ask, whats that ban system at ranked, you ban some champions...

and i made my first match ysterday(win :) ) and didnt got any point, it says i need more matches..so..how many matches i need

if a champ is banned,that means that NOBODY can pick him.

well...About bans:

There will be 6 bans in every game...1st pick of each time can ban 3 champpions.That means that your team and their cant pick the banned champions..

About the points:You have to play 10 ranked games.If you now start at ranked system your "elo" is unranked and you have to play 10 games to direct you somewhere(division)

you need 10 matches to get rank... Try to get them all win cause they give like 50-80 points now so if you take them all maybe you can start your ranked games from gold league :3

you need 10 matches to get rank... Try to get them all win cause they give like 50-80 points now so if you take them all maybe you can start your ranked games from gold league :3

10-0 is silver 1..:D

1) If a champion is banned nobody can pick him.

2) Well you play the provisional games now, you must play 10 games in order to get on a league.