[Report] xDem

Intrepid

so mucho hate.

we're on 2013 and you guys still hate each other.

when you report someone...i'm sure..after his derkarma or....you will sleep like a bird. (i don't speak only for your @Intrepid, but for all).

for god sake.

so mucho hate.

when you report someone...i'm sure..after his derkarma or....you will sleep like a bird. (i don't speak only for your @Intrepid, but for all).

for god sake.

jesus christ what a comment...

you know the fact that your account is registered only for 5 months so you are eaither banned out and made a new one, or just new here makes me ignore this one...

Is there anything else that you want to discuss about him?

nope

so mucho hate.

for god sake.

Let me explain you something Interpid its not someone like you and me he is old and you / I have to respect him Plus he is right in his report.

Its not about hate but, about retarded actions by users. This must be stop.

Let me explain you something Interpid its not someone like you and me he is old and you / I have to respect him Plus he is right in his report.

Its not about hate but, about retarded actions by users. This must be stop.

jesus christ what a comment...

you know the fact that your account is registered only for 5 months so you are eaither banned out and made a new one, or just new here makes me ignore this one...

Sorry about it..but my account is new one and made it only for help some peoples on l2j[help] section. I had to log here about 1-2 years.

My old account is banned (cause of smth...thats didn't need to get ban..anw) and also i'm member here from 2007.

Also about the report thread...Why you need to create a thread from the time you can [just] use the 'personal message' action.

Sorry about it..but my account is new one and made it only for help some peoples on l2j[help] section. I had to log here about 1-2 years.

My old account is banned (cause of smth...thats didn't need to get ban..anw) and also i'm member here from 2007.

Also about the report thread...Why you need to create a thread from the time you can [just] use the 'personal message' action.

So what's the reason of report boards?

heres why, thats the pm he sent me when i said in a topic that he have no java skills(no shares guides or help to proove anything other than a topic in marketplace which is most likely some kind of modified leeched code).

Re: Start Voting Supporters here.

« Reply #22 on: Today at 06:42:16 PM »

xDem have absolutely 0 skill but hes active so...necessary and only choice

this showed me what a pure garbage you are, to embarass my name like that without even known what I have done, and what Im cappable of. Well I dont care if you underestimate my skills, cause I have nothing to prove to you, but don't ever trash talk about me again, at least without proofs.

so because I said "no" to a guy im reported by the intrepid thing, okay, let me inform you, Im the most helpfull on the l2j sections and my positive posts are triple or more than the negative, you should take that on considaration too, cheers haters

heres why, thats the pm he sent me when i said in a topic that he have no java skills(no shares guides or help to proove anything other than a topic in marketplace which is most likely some kind of modified leeched code).

whate the fack, i have more than 7 shares on the l2j section wtf are you talking about

i don't know his work...also i wont learn about it (maybe he got skills and wont share em with others...or dunno). I'm here to help only some friends with em requests.  Anw...its waste of time to create a thread for such a report...better pm a moderator to take care about it... If moderatos wont take care..then create a thread. BTW mate...i wont continue this discussion...no matter...and waste of time..

Have a nice day.

'Madroin junked some of his shares.

'Madroin junked some of his shares.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265732.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=273313.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=272456.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265398.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=266563.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262280.0

still there are these, and the retard hater flames me for 0 skill without even knowing me, then he reports me and he have Universe's approval jeez

PS and there are so many things I created and I dont contribute for x y reasons, like all developers do, Im not forced to share my good stuff if the forum doesn't deserve it

Seriously now, xdem has some attidute problems. For example, he sent to me on PM which it says that he is better than me, lol.

yet you forget that the first time we met each other you threw an flame which insulted me, dont forget about that you started first