[Report] xDem

Intrepid

1st of all no i dont want to flame the guy or i dont want any action against him, i just want to point out hes attitude problems. He thinks everyone is a noob and hes superior to everyone around here, hes spamming every single l2j section with hes comments yet he doesnt help anyone he just tells them how great he is basically by "beating around the bush" with every single comment hes got. hes attitude is cancer and this makes helping people around here really difficult so i would love to have a moderator kinda put him to hes place to take back from this gigantic ego the guys have. :)

Go back to your cave, now.

as you wish master, now feel free to flame me or anything but your spamming was worthless try to get post count in a topic where it actually counts :D

as you wish master, now feel free to flame me or anything but your spamming was worthless try to get post count in a topic where it actually counts :D

You got me, I am trying to increase my posts.

You got me, I am trying to increase my posts.

I dont really care about that, so you are free to piss off if you cant do anything other than spamming and licking a guys ass. Altho if you feel bigger if you flame me feel free i really could care less :)))

1st of all no i dont want to flame the guy or i dont want any action against him, i just want to point out hes attitude problems. He thinks everyone is a noob and hes superior to everyone around here, hes spamming every single l2j section with hes comments yet he doesnt help anyone he just tells them how great he is basically by "beating around the bush" with every single comment hes got. hes attitude is cancer and this makes helping people around here really difficult so i would love to have a moderator kinda put him to hes place to take back from this gigantic ego the guys have. :)

+1, I am sick of that idiot kid

could you provide some examples?(quotes,posts of him etc)

i cant really because i did not research all hes posts, i just see the majority of them but you can still check hes profile it takes a second altho here check this topic

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=274076.0

1st he just spamms the topic with no real answer given or reasons why the thing doesnt work, than he flames me when i tell another guy that hes links owner have connection to the servers database, than he agrees with me yet calls me a moron, than he again agress with me and says that was hes intentional point to make :DDD

thanks that was all i needed.

The user warned if he continues in this attitude there will be more serius consequences.

I hope that are you not ironying to me.

I will inform zake to make a clean in his profile.

The user warned if he continues in this attitude there will be more serius consequences.

I hope that are you not ironying to me.

no you'll notice it if i do