[Report]Universe

Matthew

Universe DARED to call mathew spammer o.m.g impossible  :not bad: :not bad:

Spamming on spam section makes me a spammer,ok.

Gtfo already butthurt kiddo,cant imagine how mad i made you for asking for credits. Rolf

Spamming on spam section makes me a spammer,ok.

Gtfo already butthurt kiddo,cant imagine how mad i made you for asking for credits. Rolf

That doesnt change the fact that you are spammer, and the topic you posted is not spam section btw.

You are smartboy matthew let your mind to think omf. I said something and you said to me what's wrong with you ? you are off you helped the author? No so what are you doing now you report me? Please be serius omg.

If I'am wrong just correct not doing off replies.

Like " You are wrong he means that " its so hard for you and start making stupid posts?

Wake up and stop pretending the troller here there will be more consequences for you do not challenge me you know and I know that.

So stop it.

Cristine suicide pls,the only reason that you arent on my ignore list is cuz you change your vip account and dunno your real one.

he misunderstood the meaning of the topic dude..I guess

True but thats not my fault either,lol.

who the -beep- are U ?

Right back at you, you have to know me or to know you?

You are smartboy matthew let your mind to think omf. I said something and you said to me what's wrong with you ? you are off you helped the author? No so what are you doing now you report me? Please be serius omg.

If I'am wrong just correct not doing off replies.

Like " You are wrong he means that " its so hard for you and start making stupid posts?

Wake up and stop pretending the troller here there will be more consequences for you do not challenge me you know and I know that.

So stop it.

He does that at half topics of mxc, and he did it at mine too once upon a time, thats why im speaking here mr violence, i dont have to be someone.

Right back at you, you have to know me or to know you?

He does that at half topics of mxc, and he did it at mine too once upon a time, thats why im speaking here mr violence, i dont have to be someone.

go away, better pm to Maxtor to delete spam boards cause we are all spamers lold

That doesnt change the fact that you are spammer, and the topic you posted is not spam section btw.

Take this as an answer if you are low-minded omf.

Nothing more to say.

See you.

Locked in order to avoid spam.