L2 MXC

Raule

java sucks for a big server?how do you know that?you have any developing experience?NO.

Maxtor you were always the guy who wants to surround himself with ppl who tell your awsome and everything you do is great. Yet every single attempt to make something you screwed up, you screwed up to make your forum decent again by having the staff members you have and paying 0 attention to the forum, you screwed up the transfer to vBulletin a million times in recent years, and you screwed up your mxc server soo many times i cant even count it.

Im not special, but we have something you and your developers will never have and thats common sense, no im not flaming or raging cause i could care less what you do. But if my memory serves correct(and it does), back than when you had a decent staff we told you sooooo many times the things that should have been done urgently yet you ignored everyone, we told you million times your l2 mxc server will fail you ignored everyone, you always said everything will be great you will do everything by the book and it will work out just fine. Well the result is a half dead forum, a many times failed vbulletin(which will fail again), and another l2mxc server that will eventually be a failure again.

Besides, you have no server administration experience at all, you know nothing about lineage servers or the software itself, you know nothing about running a server pc properly. You should get your shit together before you make such statements or attempt to do such things.

i wrote this to maxtor on facebook, i thought you could correct me if im wrong or just have a look at it in case he will delete the comment. :)

java sucks for a big server?how do you know that?you have any developing experience?NO.

Maxtor you were always the guy who wants to surround himself with ppl who tell your awsome and everything you do is great. Yet every single attempt to make something you screwed up, you screwed up to make your forum decent again by having the staff members you have and paying 0 attention to the forum, you screwed up the transfer to vBulletin a million times in recent years, and you screwed up your mxc server soo many times i cant even count it.

Im not special, but we have something you and your developers will never have and thats common sense, no im not flaming or raging cause i could care less what you do. But if my memory serves correct(and it does), back than when you had a decent staff we told you sooooo many times the things that should have been done urgently yet you ignored everyone, we told you million times your l2 mxc server will fail you ignored everyone, you always said everything will be great you will do everything by the book and it will work out just fine. Well the result is a half dead forum, a many times failed vbulletin(which will fail again), and another l2mxc server that will eventually be a failure again.

Besides, you have no server administration experience at all, you know nothing about lineage servers or the software itself, you know nothing about running a server pc properly. You should get your shit together before you make such statements or attempt to do such things.

i wrote this to maxtor on facebook, i thought you could correct me if im wrong or just have a look at it in case he will delete the comment. :)

tl;tr maxtor needs money

you nailed this one pretty much :D

And L2J is way more comfortable in donations(lower cost-lower risk- more customs to put donates for and shits)

This is different.

If i would get 1 dollar for every single attempt from maxtor at anything, i would party at ibiza every single day for the rest of my life with russian luxory sluts :D

you will be always negative in every single move i attempt to make. you never ever had a positive thought or recomendation for this forum. You always complaingng for everything i do . well im sorry i dont have the free time to spend and learn java, c++ , scripting off files, or l2j servers etc... but i work too many hours per day. i dont have my father to pay me and sit in front of computer for 20hours per day. My skill is to administrate this forum, which im doing my best when i have free time . I never said im developer, or designer, or gfxer. well done you are a developer and you have the best ideas to make this forum big.