Opinions about a server.

Hi , guys.

I would like to hear your opinion about some things such as:

1st) Custom enchant color. Yes or No

2nd) Custom armors with stats or custom armor but with S grade armors stats. (e.g. Dynasty robe with major arcane robe stats.)

3rd) Like above but with weapons. (e.g. Dynasty bow with dragonic bow stats.)

4th) Tattoos retail-like or Tattoo of mage and tattoo of fighter ?

5th) Custom farm mobs or Custom rb(with low stats for farming just a little easier)

Thanks.

1. No

2. Custom armor with stats S Grade

3. Icarus Weapons

4. Retail

5. Custom farm mobs

You guys live in the past, servers with these ideas have no potential to success.

Sir, i applaud you! :)

Guys i 'm aiming to something new. You can find lots of retail like server with exactly the same stats.

That's pointless. I want to make something new and fresh. I want to change retail gaming in l2(personally i love retail like game but in my opinion that can be done only with l2off not l2j).

It's time for something NEW !!

Guys i 'm aiming to something new. You can find lots of retail like server with exactly the same stats.

That's pointless. I want to make something new and fresh. I want to change retail gaming in l2(personally i love retail like game but in my opinion that can be done only with l2off not l2j).

So, what of this is new?

None of the things you wrote are new, everything you just sad are the things that destroyed l2j servers. :)

If you want something new, forget client modding, forget farm zones and such shit, and start to code like crazy on things that never have been done before.

None of the things you wrote are new, everything you just sad are the things that destroyed l2j servers. :)

If you want something new, forget client modding, forget farm zones and such shit, and start to code like crazy on things that never have been done before.

I know that they are not new .. i want an opinion only for these ... the rest of them i can decide them on my own.

Hi , guys.

I would like to hear your opinion about some things such as:

1st) Custom enchant color. Yes or No

2nd) Custom armors with stats or custom armor but with S grade armors stats. (e.g. Dynasty robe with major arcane robe stats.)

3rd) Like above but with weapons. (e.g. Dynasty bow with dragonic bow stats.)

4th) Tattoos retail-like or Tattoo of mage and tattoo of fighter ?

5th) Custom farm mobs or Custom rb(with low stats for farming just a little easier)

Thanks.

1. Depends on what kind of server you want to have , in my opinion "YES" ,how you think ,weapons without colour!!! ..

2. No Costum armor( ;D ) , only RB Jewels , etc [ and you can add costum stats on tattoo or some kind of another item ]

3. Make Dragonic bow with dynasty wep [bow] stats , more intresting.

4. 2 of a kind , 1 mage and 1 fighter with costum status , but not too much.

5.Normal farm mobs , and costum Rb's with good drop , but hard killing.

That's my opinion. Tnx ))

brounlimited2, depends what kind of custom you want :D

As you see the opinions are different from all.

Let me say my opinion (since i had worked only with custom servers)

Add max 2 armors,  let's stay 2 common ones like vesper and dinasty (you choose wich will be faster to get and stats)

Also the weapons to be with the sets , vesper- dinasty weapons.

Tattoos to add the stats in a way to balance the dmg between fighters and mages.

Epic jewels are more than enough so u don't need any extra jewels.

If u want to rework lots of skills, u can make it bigger stats, if not.. just keep in part the most used sets as draconic, dark crystal and just multiply the stats.

1. Depends on what kind of server you want to have , in my opinion "YES" ,how you think ,weapons without colour!!! ..

2. No Costum armor( ;D ) , only RB Jewels , etc [ and you can add costum stats on tattoo or some kind of another item ]

3. Make Dragonic bow with dynasty wep [bow] stats , more intresting.

4. 2 of a kind , 1 mage and 1 fighter with costum status , but not too much.

5.Normal farm mobs , and costum Rb's with good drop , but hard killing.

That's my opinion. Tnx ))

brounlimited2, depends what kind of custom you want :D

As you see the opinions are different from all.

Let me say my opinion (since i had worked only with custom servers)

Add max 2 armors,  let's stay 2 common ones like vesper and dinasty (you choose wich will be faster to get and stats)

Also the weapons to be with the sets , vesper- dinasty weapons.

Tattoos to add the stats in a way to balance the dmg between fighters and mages.

Epic jewels are more than enough so u don't need any extra jewels.

If u want to rework lots of skills, u can make it bigger stats, if not.. just keep in part the most used sets as draconic, dark crystal and just multiply the stats.

Thanks a lot both of you. :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
    • or at least to tell you an update that sorry but still not at home.. 10 days is suspisious.. but he is long time offline from discord indeed... maybe something happened?
    • I never had problems with him. Again, Im not sure if he scammed or not. But 10+ days without answering after we already paid, its a bit sus. If you know you wouldnt be able to answer for a few days, after receiving and confirming the amount, why dont keep in touch? or just say "hey, dont send now because I will only be available after day x.".  
    • i used to ask him for stuff etc, i dont think he scammed ... if he does i will be suprised...
  • Topics