Locked my posts with saying bullshits. Also report Zake!

Visius

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=271098.0;topicseen

I have the right's ton sell them Fron TRANCE already informed Jaharakal.

I want to report Zake for insta-lock abusing his privis.

Also he dekarmed me a lot of times without any "serious reason" Just because we have e-wars. .!.

These are the rules,just accept them or leave. You got your first smite cause you were spamming "thanks for sharing", "amazing share" etc, your second cause you were insulting me, rules say that flaming a staffer is a punishable action. As far as your topic concerned, the reason is more than OBVIOUS.

Stop selling those files.You don't have rights for it.

Reported.

The pack is not yours, you can't sell it even if your prices are better. You were raging cause someone was selling your "Paysafe to Paypal" method, sup fella? GO Report Zake for abusing his power now.

These are the rules,just accept them or leave. You got your first smite cause you were spamming "thanks for sharing", "amazing share" etc, your second cause you were insulting me, rules say that flaming a staffer is a punishable action. As far as your topic concerned, the reason is more than OBVIOUS.The pack is not yours, you can't sell it even if your prices are better. You were raging cause someone was selling your "Paysafe to Paypal" method, sup fella? GO Report Zake for abusing his power now.

I GOT PERMISSION TO SELL THE FILES YOU LITTLE DUMPASS FROM THE REAL OWNER TRANCE. ASK JAHARAKAL.

And if you want to speak clear, i never spammed. You just hate me,that's all. And you want to rage me so i can flame you and you can dekarma me MORE rly? Now give me -3 do you think i really care?

I GOT PERMISSION TO SELL THE FILES YOU LITTLE DUMPASS FROM THE REAL OWNER TRANCE. ASK JAHARAKAL.

And if you want to speak clear, i never spammed. You just hate me,that's all. And you want to rage me so i can flame you and you can dekarma me MORE rly? Now give me -3 do you think i really care?

If BOTH Trance and FinalGod post a reply here that they're ok with this i'm going to unlock it. I really don't want to rage you, you 're just trying to get some attention and failing, so you rage, you flame, you get your smite and ... oh really you don't care about karma? Just stop making "report zake for karma abuse topics" then.

You know that trance is not the only owner that pack and I have informed you several times in the past that I don't allow you to sell my pack.... So what the heck.....just respect my opinion nothing more.Just find another way to earn some bucks

You know that trance is not the only owner that pack and I have informed you several times in the past that I don't allow you to sell my pack.... So what the heck.....just respect my opinion nothing more.Just find another way to earn some bucks

Ahh... yeah... they realy gave him permissions O.o  :lied:

FinalGod did you build that pack?I accept only yes or no.

I don't care what u do accept dudeThe only thing I know is that the pack has three owners.Me trance and summy.Owner is not only the dev but the sponsor and other that effored to that.I don't have to give any Info about the pack's history.You know what you need to know.

I don't care what u do accept dudeThe only thing I know is that the pack has three owners.Me trance and summy.Owner is not only the dev but the sponsor and other that effored to that.I don't have to give any Info about the pack's history.You know what you need to know.

The only thing i know is:

Everything published in net can be shared and gived to anyone.

In case:

• There are no license that does not allow share/give.

L2J using GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE for freeware that means that files can be shared/given to anyone even modified they are still under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE.

Well, I'm the developer. When they asked me about copyrights, I said that I don't care about it and I really don't, but FinalGod is part of the team, if he wants to not let him, I'm agree with him.

Well, I'm the developer. When they asked me about copyrights, I said that I don't care about it and I really don't, but FinalGod is part of the team, if he wants to not let him, I'm agree with him.

Thx dude.

Did jaha got his cute answer now?

Thx dude.

Did jaha got his cute answer now?

Being smart doesnt fit you at all.I ask trance to make a reply cause his is the developer of this pack.