[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

Any solution would be highly appreciated, as it seems this still hasn't been fixed:

i tried, nothing changed

20:37:44 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.146.236' Remote Port '7777'

20:37:44 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.146.236:7777

20:37:45 - Proxy kicked~

20:37:45 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

20:37:45 - Error! No remote connection is waiting

20:37:58 - End of Local:LS connection

ia have the same problem now ind i try find solution

and i have that:

00:34:23 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106'

00:34:23 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

00:34:24 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

00:34:24 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

00:34:24 - Local listen thread exit

00:34:24 - Remote listen thread exit

help ;(

I'm getting this on l2w:

Now we will use local verification:o)

Enjoy!

Link LoginServer Succeed.

Link GameServer Succeed.

->Login GameServer Timeout.

(Yes i started walker from token.exe.)

And this on l2Fork:

- Proxy LS connection->Handle

- End of Local:LS connection

- New local connection[2106]

- Local GS connection->Add to queue

- Local connection waiting

- Remote listen thread exit

- Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

- Local listen thread exit

- Established connection - Remote IP '75.126.204.242' Remote Port '7777'

- New SOCKS connection for 75.126.204.242:7777

- Proxy kicked~

- Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

- New pair

- Remote:No se puede escribir datos de en la conexión de transporte: Una operación de bloqueo fue interrumpida por una llamada a WSACancelBlockingCall.

- Removed a gameconnection

What happen?

I Tried to login bake ice first then walker, tried to login walker then bake ice, of course I extracted the host, of course I ran proxifier, of course I ran l2fork, of course I ran l2asrv, of course I ran c5Toil, so did the rest of the people it seems here.. Is there a proxy problem?  Or whats up, many people need help, so if anyone fixed this please post.

@ tonmp , you didnt log the walker first

@dominator ,please post yout "full" l2fork guide and that walker says

@dayvi ,try closing everything and try again

@dice07, did you set the gameserver proxy?

@simosis , make sure u checked "[]real map" option at the map area

I Have problem

When i open walker, he normal open and have full information for my Lineage 2 char.

But when i select the serwer. Lineage 2 not login to serwer.

PROXFIER bloked select the serwer

Po polskuteraz :-)

Wszstko mi dziala do momentu wyboru serwera. Nawet L2walker sie poprawnie uruchamia i sciaga wszystkie dane o mojej postaci. Potem sie loguje do gry z klienta i gdy mam wybrac serwer to sie nie da. Jednak L2walker jest caly czas zalogowany. a ja nie moge wejsc do gry.

To tak jakby wybranie serwera blokowal PROXFIER.

Co zrobic

13:31:46 - Debug build

13:31:46 - Using Proxy: False

13:31:46 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

13:31:54 - New local connection[2107]  <- this is the walker

13:31:54 - Local LS connection->Handle

13:31:58 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106' <-this is the bakeice client

13:31:58 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

13:31:59 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

13:32:02 - Remote listen thread exit

13:32:02 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.146.236' Remote Port '7777'

13:32:02 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

13:32:02 - Local listen thread exit

13:32:02 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.146.236:7777

13:32:03 - Proxy kicked~

13:32:03 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

13:32:03 - Error! No remote connection is waiting <- this is when i select server and click ok.

13:32:24 - End of Local:LS connection <- this is when walker timeouts

Why? IG is working, but with oog it always writes this no remote connection thing...

this means the walker didn't connect to the fake server (l2fork) there for there is no connection waiting ...cause is probably you didn't start walker with token.exe ,or using wrong token..or connecting to wrong ip..if you used the walker i uploaded with the settings..then you should have none of the problems i just mentioned..probably just you didn't start from token.exe

this means the walker didn't connect to the fake server (l2fork) there for there is no connection waiting ...cause is probably you didn't start walker with token.exe ,or using wrong token..or connecting to wrong ip..if you used the walker i uploaded with the settings..then you should have none of the problems i just mentioned..probably just you didn't start from token.exe

i can't use that, cuz its not working (start, and 100% cpu, no more) i tried with 10.7.1 it's working, and i used token.exe with correct token, but i get that error.

@wachstiel its supposed to go no further than the select server screen..when you select and log on the server you want,switch back to the walker and you should log on your character there (on OOG)

@tonmp,i really dunno man =/ , am also having a hard time starting the 10.7.4 oog walker..it worked before i re install windows..but now it simply doesn't.. hope someone else has any idea how to fix/avoid this issue

"@wachstiel its supposed to go no further than the select server screen..when you select and log on the server you want,switch back to the walker and you should log on your character there (on OOG)"

game not run only in windows  with Bake-ice, he stop in select the serwer.

Walker conect and work. But i don`t see game in windows (bake-ice)

Wiiii, I made this one work too. Thanks zoooom!!! OOG it's great to set up my buffers to party me, buff me, then get away fast.

One question tho... with the IG walker the option to restart or reloggin after an attack or when you're about to die doesn't work... will this work in the OOG? since it has bake ice and that crap...