[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

i can't log walker client...any suggestion???always criticsl error ( i use .exe from zoom system)

i think you posted this in wrong topic, but the answer is you have to copy systextures and textures folders from the bake ice client into your non-bake ice client.

my little contribution to project:

http://rapidshare.com/files/130129660/Hosty.zip.html

application that check if there is hosts file and if there isnt it creates it - when bakeice delete hosts - it will create it again

works for me and my friends - tell me what u think bout it

my little contribution to project:

http://rapidshare.com/files/130129660/Hosty.zip.html

application that check if there is hosts file and if there isnt it creates it - when bakeice delete hosts - it will create it again

works for me and my friends - tell me what u think bout it

when os = vista make sure it runs with admin rights

Hi Zoooom i have a problem U_U so...two problems XD

the first is that when i log with OOG i don't see the points of another chars or NPC, mobs or something... I only can see it if i activate the names. If not do it, i only see the red point of my char.

The second thing is that when i'm fishing, at long it puts me "Packet Error"

What happen? some ideas? Thank you :)

none of my releases are obfuscated

just use a .net decompiler(Xenocode Fox is a very decent one, and the free version works perfect) and you'll have the source even with variable names and everything

its not obfucation its just easier to have the source code than copy pasting source and arranging missing things etc (using a cil decompiler when its not obfuscated).. i'm not using it to verify if your code is malware but to be able to modify the program myself and test stuff

aaa guys help what's wrong with my bot? When I run asrv and than I try to run it from token.exe it says wrong token WTF? pls help, I have download it and everything, ran asrv and than pressed on token icon and I get this error :Sžžlike wtf!

pls help me out :)

Shell