[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

i passed all phases - but as soon as i log on OOG i got disconect there - i get list of players around me etc. but im being disconected

l2fork report:

23:59:30 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue
23:59:30 - New pair
23:59:39 - Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Istniejące połączenie zostało gwałtownie zamknięte przez zdalnego hosta.
23:59:39 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Operacja blokująca została przerwana przez wywołanie funkcji WSACancelBlockingCall.
23:59:39 - Removed a gameconnection

exception translation:

23:59:30 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue
23:59:30 - New pair
23:59:39 - Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: existing connection has been closed by host
23:59:39 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Blocking operation has been interupted by calling method WSACancelBlockingCall
23:59:39 - Removed a gameconnection

Anyone else noticed that if you compile the sources provided.. it doesn't work? Only the precompiled binary works (at least for OOG) the other one always thinks its an unrelated connection.

thus the compiled version does not use the same source; thus possibly has also bad stuff inside :/

Anyone else noticed that if you compile the sources provided.. it doesn't work? Only the precompiled binary works (at least for OOG) the other one always thinks its an unrelated connection.

thus the compiled version does not use the same source; thus possibly has also bad stuff inside :/

if I were to include "bad stuff" in my releases you'd think I'd make the source work so smartasses like you don't have anything to cry about

I never obfuscate my binaries so just go look

if I were to include "bad stuff" in my releases you'd think I'd make the source work so smartasses like you don't have anything to cry about

I never obfuscate my binaries so just go look

question tho i noticed also that the binary != the source. (running from VS2k8 it will also drop the gs connection as "unrelated", using the binary it works always)

maybe its your mistake while archiving it, i don't know.. why not release the exact source then ? probably the error is easy to fix, but would be as easy if you had put the exact source oO

When i want to log in break ice client i got always dc what is wrong??

ia have the same problem now ind i try find solution

and i have that:

00:34:23 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106'

00:34:23 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

00:34:24 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

00:34:24 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

00:34:24 - Local listen thread exit

00:34:24 - Remote listen thread exit

help ;(