[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

aaa guys help what's wrong with my bot? When I run asrv and than I try to run it from token.exe it says wrong token WTF? pls help, I have download it and everything, ran asrv and than pressed on token icon and I get this error :Sžžlike wtf!

pls help me out :)

Shell

Are you starting token.exe from the walker folder? Because my friend had the same message if he started it from somewhere else.

how can i play with IG and OOG walker together?

First you need a working ingame walker. Here is the guide http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=25602.0 .

First start ingame walker. (You can start outgame first but i prefer to start ingame first :P). if you logged in succesfully you can start token.exe. Then go to the bake ice client and go back to the login screen. From now you can follow the outgame walker guide from step 11. I hope it will work for you.

*Edit : Already work :) i didnt make nothing but worked :S

Anyway my question now is :

I can bot and use a real char at same time in same computer ?

cuz when i try to log another char in client, it get stucked in server list .

ok now i have another problem :S

i runned the walker all ok... after that i had to go and when i tried to log again the same acc that before he logs but dont detect any char in that acount ...

what i need to do ?

OOG  10.7.4   on   Dragon  use skill Sleep .  IG  use    Trance  have Version OOG what to be use Trance  ???  or told me what i must config in  new oog  like a 10.9.1   to work on Dragon, new oog must use Trance   someon can help me ?????

@alex.. if oyu know what is the file your server uses.. then proxy it on proxifier instead of gameguard.des ...just common sense...

@white craft.. sorry.. your english is very poor.. i don't understand what you want to say.

I think Whitecraft have problem:

L2 walker's:

OOG  10.7.4 (from GUIDE)  on  Dragon  use skill Sleep.

IG  (from GUIDE) use  Trance

white craft need  Version OOG with Trance (and working on dragon) or  config/sript with "trance" to 10.7.4

Sory for my poor english  ;D