[OPENED] Official Signature Request Section

Vision

Official Signature Request Section

Hello,

This is Universe, and I would like to inform you that through this section you can ask any kind of signature you want but with my conditions.

RULES:

- I'm accepting only signatures as mentioned.

- The limit of requests per week its only 2 sorry for that measure but its only for the upcoming week.

- Make sure that you have provide me a render not images with backrounds from behind. This make the things easier for me and not spent time to rendering.

- Do not pm me if you want to see the result I will not answer you. Just wait to see the result. I'm quick dont you worry.

- Requests by the same person in the same day is strongly prohibited. At least next request in 3 days.

- Make sure that you provide me a tag that can be used vertical or horizontal that's depends to you.

PS: Maybe some of my days has more free time so I can accept more per day. But this information will be announced by me until then 3 per day.

Use this form before you do your request:

Type: (Signature)
Size : 470x240 for example
Theme : Video Games or w/e
Text :
Subtext :
Style : Grunge, Abstract, and etc.
Any other information for the designer : Write it down.

That's all fellas.

ok,so i will be the 1st..:D

Type: (Signature)

Size : 410x200 for example

Theme : DUBESTEPD ,:D

Text : UnSponsored

Subtext : Dubstep Is My Passion

Style : W/E

Render: Here you are

Take your time dude..:D

Why did you posted this here? this is a Q/A section

There isn't explanation in that dude. I just help people to understand PS through their requests.

U dont seem to get the pourpose of this section. U dont have to offer any kind of free service, just wait someone to ask for X (signature, web...) and do it for him/her, nothing more nothing less.

PW: No hate.

U dont seem to get the pourpose of this section. U dont have to offer any kind of free service, just wait someone to ask for X (signature, web...) and do it for him/her, nothing more nothing less.

PW: No hate.

I dont want to wait so I make some things clear for him or them.

Size: Width:400  Height:150 (can be a bit different if it looks better in any other size similar to this)

Text: BestEu (would be cool if it was Underlined with some frosty lines) (it's not dedicated to league of legends, but I like ashe a lot! )

Image to use: http://bakarenders.com/renders/albums/userpics/15473/normal_ashe.png

(or you can use any other ashe skin that you might think is better, thats not a big problem)

Some specs of whole thing is that I'd like it to be frosty, as ashe`s arrows are, if you know what I mean.

If you need any other info just ask

Type: Signature

Size : 500x200 or little smaller/bigger

Theme : w/e

Text : HappyViolence

Style : w/e

Rener: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7707/ciniapacificarenderbyhe.png

Colours: green/black maybe yellow.. or u choose colours if possible

Render https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfpJvKaZZ981kcjHinrvM_MQDU6sfJm-LFRjzDxdKGuQpykJRp

Text: Legend's Never Die

Wassaby following your step's.

Signature size

Dude i dont have soemthing with you but when i saw the topic i said dafuq.Your a good guy please stop being selfish for yourself and acting like an idiot.To be honest we both know that u made this in order to become a supporter.your topic has nothing to do with the paid GFX services as maxtor explained it.If you want to make such a topic you can make it to the request sections as i made twice in the past.

Always friendly,FG