Romeo PT2.

Katherine

yeah, I will get dissapointed from the forum mechanics, its the least I can do...

so you said that you'll ddos the forum with other words..

so you said that you'll ddos the forum with other words..

u got it wrong, he mean he will quit from forum.

some1 else saying things about ddos but none touching him.

u got it wrong, he mean he will quit from forum.

some1 else saying things about ddos but none touching him.

I think is already banned..

As I said before I wont keep banning his accounts. We ban his main account. What if he creates again a bot account and you didnt know him and he scams you again? At least now you know him.

he never scammed me i was smart enough to dont trust him on money side,  the problem isnt me i just dont want another forum members to get scamm from this dude, he still threat with ddos and none touching him instead of ban he take VIP, i mean wtf if i have to do the police here ill do it.

If the members are so dumb to trust him then let it be,98% of this forum know that `Romeo is banned for scamming so no reason to ban his alt account.

he never scammed me i was smart enough to dont trust him on money side,  the problem isnt me i just dont want another forum members to get scamm from this dude, he still threat with ddos and none touching him instead of ban he take VIP, i mean wtf if i have to do the police here ill do it.

No, you are wrong. I saw that maxtor gave to him vip rank but he take it back. That's why romeo quit.

my opinion, I dont care for his bots, I care for his main account, with 6 black stars and 8k posts he can scam every unware member of the forum

Yea that's why now is banned.

If the members are so dumb to trust him then let it be,98% of this forum know that `Romeo is banned for scamming so no reason to ban his alt account.

the Guest and new members dont know nothing about him even old members got scamm why? cuz he has 2309402394234k posts vouches and shits.

i gave a solution back in the days if maxtor going to keep 'Romeo's main account at least DELETE THE FVCKING WTS TOPICS.

is hard? i dont think so, just few clicks.

are u borred to do it? (i  dont mean u jaha its obvious i talk for the ppl with privs)  gimme access just for delete and ill clean them

u dont trust me? use some1 else for this.

the Guest and new members dont know nothing about him even old members got scamm why? cuz he has 2309402394234k posts vouches and shits.

i gave a solution back in the days if maxtor going to keep 'Romeo's main account at least DELETE THE FVCKING WTS TOPICS.

is hard? i dont think so, just few clicks.

ye, he is stil doing business with skype from those marketplace topics