Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thats totally wrong!

If there is for example an extra banner which takes the ip (php side) thats has nothing to do with HZ

If the HZ banner is inside the php script, then it's banned by HZ. Or it should, if they don't is different, but that's part of their rules.

Btw what da hell u quoted to say that am I wrong? Hope u wanted to quote when I talked about HZ... otherwise I'm too sleepy and I don't get your point.

And btw again, in the other hand, the code still being easy and shared more than 1 time, i have 2 or 3 but don't remember from where I downloaded... and as I said I'll not look for it...

 

Anyway, what brings you here if you don't have anything related with me?

Destiny? Boring time? Illogical situations? Who cares...

 

Posted

If the HZ banner is inside the php script, then it's banned by HZ. Or it should, if they don't is different, but that's part of their rules.

Btw what da hell u quoted to say that am I wrong? Hope u wanted to quote when I talked about HZ... otherwise I'm too sleepy and I don't get your point.

And btw again, in the other hand, the code still being easy and shared more than 1 time, i have 2 or 3 but don't remember from where I downloaded... and as I said I'll not look for it...

Destiny? Boring time? Illogical situations? Who cares...

 

 

What makes you think that my code is not advanced and better?

Anyway, i will stop reply, there is no point to talk with the radio.

Posted

If the HZ banner is inside the php script, then it's banned by HZ. Or it should, if they don't is different, but that's part of their rules.

Btw what da hell u quoted to say that am I wrong? Hope u wanted to quote when I talked about HZ... otherwise I'm too sleepy and I don't get your point.

And btw again, in the other hand, the code still being easy and shared more than 1 time, i have 2 or 3 but don't remember from where I downloaded... and as I said I'll not look for it...

Destiny? Boring time? Illogical situations? Who cares...

 

Never talked about the code or silvermoons knowleque... We all know how many times vote reward codes has deen shared in the past  ... And yes i was speaking about Hz part ... l2sexi who i was working for takes the ip trought php with an extra banner! This way you will never get banned from Hz since it has nothing to do with Hz ... W/e

 

wyatt powah

silvermoon and nevermore only wanna money scamming.. good luck again scammers

NeverMore money scamming? Get real dude and stop bitching around ... I just dont like when some1 trying to sell something and guys like you coming and saying bullshits ... Thats all
Posted

If you want to buy a system which SilverMoon won't give you any support because of he's less of knowledge you're welcome.

 

Dude your server sux stop spam on my topics.

Also you have no idia what knowledge i have.

DIE!

Posted

Dude your server sux stop spam on my topics.

Also you have no idia what knowledge i have.

DIE!

 

hey dude, why dont you prove us your knowledge with some cool shares? No offense but just saying, I havent seen smth worthy from you

Posted

hey dude, why dont you prove us your knowledge with some cool shares? No offense but just saying, I havent seen smth worthy from you

 

Same as you, what did you shared?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • 💎 Unlock Gemini Pro workspace integrations and full 5TB Drive storage today. Verified authentic links delivered instantly!   FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..