interlude [L2J] Interlude.PRO x1000 PvP Reborn at March 30, 17:00 GMT+2

zemaitis

if you give item to this moron (nigga) ill ddos you with 11M PPS :)

Another jerk making threats? And I would punch you in the face for doing that so? Anyway, network holds up to 80M PPS so goodluck.

I have 1 year experience of fighting with idiots like you. Had 7 seasons on pvp+mid servers and I still don't get it, what's the point to DDoS other servers, what other people create? How would you feel if you create something good and you don't have a budget to prevent attacks? Anyway, this is maxcheaters forum, wannabe ddosers kids nest so my talk is over.

Another jerk making threats? And I would punch you in the face for doing that so? Anyway, network holds up to 80M PPS so goodluck.

I have 1 year experience of fighting with idiots like you. Had 7 seasons on pvp+mid servers and I still don't get it, what's the point to DDoS other servers, what other people create? How would you feel if you create something good and you don't have a budget to prevent attacks? Anyway, this is maxcheaters forum, wannabe ddosers kids nest so my talk is over.

80million PPS :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D  you pay 10k euro for this protection?

come and punch me in the face bro,anyway i didnt had any plan to ddos you but calling me a idiot another story :)

y 5 euro  for protection .. 19 old boy and protection yes yes !

i have work  to fix ddos atk on topzone soon up site and down all kid where ddos site. Next your server offline from topzone ! But ME Clan want play here ,i wait small maybe you get small intelect your  in head.

y 5 euro  for protection .. 19 old boy and protection yes yes !

i have work  to fix ddos atk on topzone soon up site and down all kid where ddos site. Next your server offline from topzone ! But ME Clan want play here ,i wait small maybe you get small intelect your  in head.

you are the kid that added me yesterday on skype and told me he will ddos my home connetion and then got ddossed form me ;D?

nigga you bg homo just -beep- off :)))) you cant ddos anything

This server opens again? Wow i remember the old days on sandora/interlude.pro war ^_^

You should remember me...You said me that you pay over 3k Euro for companies just for me

Let's see your protection now.

P.S Just a test i will not continue like a kid. I dont ask for items or whatever just to check ^_^

This server opens again? Wow i remember the old days on sandora/interlude.pro war ^_^

You should remember me...You said me that you pay over 3k Euro for companies just for me

Let's see your protection now.

Haters everywhere...Lol are you sandora owner? I remember just Deathlegend have 1 war with interlude.pro owner..So, what touches you?

Nice wars :D I Havent ddos anyone only received :D

IP 186.2.165.137

PORT 7777

Go login to test server ant start your ddos kids

DDos-Guard

Peace mate and good luck with your project, i'll try

so many retards arround. "ddos attack and ddos attack" . what do u get in advance of a ddos attack. all good servers are closed by fail guys who probably are unskilled and cannot play like all the other normal ppl do. that's all. this game of ddos should be stopped one day, it has become so boring. much money are spent on companies w/o a serious reason when they could be spent on more serious problems like bug fixes , good advertisement and a perfect gameplay at all. but who cares, braindead ppl are still alive.

so many retards arround. "ddos attack and ddos attack" . what do u get in advance of a ddos attack. all good servers are closed by fail guys who probably are unskilled and cannot play like all the other normal ppl do. that's all. this game of ddos should be stopped one day, it has become so boring. much money are spent on companies w/o a serious reason when they could be spent on more serious problems like bug fixes , good advertisement and a perfect gameplay at all. but who cares, braindead ppl are still alive.

+111111