Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Hogan want induct Macho Man into WWE Hall of fame ... ROFL! If they agree that means hogan back to WWE. I hope it never happen!

'The Animal' Batista was on backstage for record DVD about HHH. I'd like to see Batista back in WWE and make Tag team with Mark Henry and destroy everything!

?di=74ZC

WOW Rock will be today! Im surprised he will show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL CHAMPION :>

Today RAW and tommorow I go work ... I wont miss it anyway! NEVER GIVE UP!

20130322_EP_LIGHT_rockcena-Preview_C-homepage.jpg

The City of Brotherly Love is about to get its biggest dose of electricity since Benjamin Franklin: WWE Champion The Rock is back in town. With the various WrestleMania matches set, the Superstars are frothing at the mouth to get a piece of their rivals, from The Undertaker’s hunt for CM Punk (still at large with Paul Bearer’s urn) to Team Hell No’s quest to humble Dolph Ziggler & Big E Langston. But the faceoff the WWE Universe is most anticipating is that of Rock and John Cena, who will surely have words when The People’s Champion confronts his No. 1 contender. Here are five things to look forward to on this week’s Raw.

Cena gonna beat him on mic! :D

Cena AA - rock counter fast - rock bottom - succed ! Means Cena win Wrestlemania ... When we see fight before PPV fights always the one who hits finisher will lose it. Anyway Cena's was MAD! :D

I hope they will turn him fcking heel on movie star!!!