Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Wanna be? Dude and what you say about Undertaker? He is reaper wannabe ...? : ) Pathetic rosalio ;D

And about Cena his skills are fine, people enjoy it!!

y u so mad?  :troll:

Cena's new t-shirt ... at least old wristband colours.

Cena used all colour of rainbow so Vince u get tons money from Cena merchandise ! Now turn him heel motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Cena's new t-shirt ... at least old wristband colours.

Cena used all colour of rainbow so Vince u get tons money from Cena merchandise ! Now turn him heel mother-beep-errrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

He's not gonna do it, Cena will be the people's champ. I think he's gonna turn heel at Hell in a Cell, and he's gonna lose his belt then.

He's not gonna do it, Cena will be the people's champ. I think he's gonna turn heel at Hell in a Cell, and he's gonna lose his belt then.

ppv called hell in a cell doesnt mean he will turn heel ... :D

Creative Team know at WM after Cena win ppl will BOOO him and they thinking how to change it for CHEER. Now people hating on Rock that he is champ and not even on RAW/SD and maybe that's it or just Cena turns heel and BOOing him will be nothing surprised.

ppv called hell in a cell doesnt mean he will turn heel ... :D

Creative Team know at WM after Cena win ppl will BOOO him and they thinking how to change it for CHEER. Now people hating on Rock that he is champ and not even on RAW/SD and maybe that's it or just Cena turns heel and BOOing him will be nothing surprised.

I know but there are 4 big PPVs, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and HIAC. It's too early for cena to lose his belt at Summerslam, so i think at the next big ppv which is HIAC he's gonna turn heel and lose it. 1 question, have he ever been heel in his whole career?

Y he was as DR of Thuganomics with world life theme. Example here and lot others battle rap.

John Cena best disses - DeluxeGamers

imma watch it later, now there's the triple threat match. I think that Barrage will be victorious.