Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Exactly! I have a work tommorow  :( ... but after work UPS bring me ... GOD OF WAR ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

GN and HF on trip.

Exactly! I have a work tommorow  :( ... but after work UPS bring me ... GOD OF WAR ASCENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

GN and HF on trip.

finally the trip is in a few hours.  Anyway, are you gonna see smack down?

finally the trip is in a few hours.  Anyway, are you gonna see smack down?

It will be tommorow at Friday, and Im not watching SD at all. Just sometimes but since its wm time maybe i'll wathc.

It will be tommorow at Friday, and Im not watching SD at all. Just sometimes but since its wm time maybe i'll wathc.

Raw's fights and talks are better than sd's but it's still much better than superstars,nxt,etc. Every single Monday that a raw episode comes to an end i'm begging to see more wwe fights, that's why i'm watching smackdown.

Dude dont write W13 ... I was thinking 1 min wtf u mean :> Write WWE'13!! And no it's not exist.

Now 2k making WWE games and next will be called WWE 2k14 and maybe they will make it better than previous team. I wish for more upgrades.

And go get PS3 and we can play WWE'13/GOW.

GOW IS FCKING EPIC GAME at MULTI!!!!!! Yesterday I wrote Online pass and just to check for 20 mins and go sleep but ... I stay for 4h buahihihahahaha. MULTI IS FUCKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! IM Poseidon servant :>

God of War 4: Ascension ( Wstąpienie ) Multiplayer Gameplay Walls Triples PS3 HD

Jimmy drunk driver. Jimmy's mugshot:

?di=FZOJ

Cena was at backstage but didnt used because The Rock wasnt there and it could make rock pussy cause he as champ isnt there ... The Rock is cunt.

Lesnar/Heyman thinking about HHH stipulation. MMA is one of the option! :) Also Shawn Michaels can be used in story-line (as Brock broken his arm TOO).

New PPV at  June 16 called ...

?di=78WS

Jimmy drunk driver. Jimmy's mugshot:

?di=FZOJ

Cena was at backstage but didnt used because The Rock wasnt there and it could make rock pussy cause he as champ isnt there ... The Rock is cunt.

Lesnar/Heyman thinking about HHH stipulation. MMA is one of the option! :) Also Shawn Michaels can be used in story-line (as Brock broken his arm TOO).

New PPV at  June 16 called ...

?di=78WS

Who is Jimmy the drunk driver? And what the hell is payback? ppv of ryback or?

Btw i will buy a ps3 within the next 2 months, just collecting money now.

Plus, i've seen it's name like this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTR89jGt_YhWHnxqpmAwMTYg_E76B1U98IBlO7IUPiBCzpikE-6w

That's why i call it W13.