Official Wwe Topic

Zake

I love new Jack Swagger gimmick and theme song! I hope he wont lost his push and WWE try make some new young superstars main eveters after old stars leave.

BTW Zake this site u posted is cool! TO watch shows like SD. TY

NP and Ty -1 :D

I watch RAW on PS3 on 40' TV with this site. Sometimes is super uber stream like HD and watching like on TV.

ps3 with 40' TV, OP. Do you have W13?

I love new Jack Swagger gimmick and theme song! I hope he wont lost his push and WWE try make some new young superstars main eveters after old stars leave.

BTW Zake this site u posted is cool! TO watch shows like SD. TY

I like his new entrance song, the way he fights is a lil bit ridiculous, do you remember the way he won orton on Elimination chamber and on the raw after that?

I dont see anything weird in him, I mean he is still going up and they cant let him win clean against current Main eventers. He will climb to main event and it need time. :)

BTW

FAN DAN GO!

WWE Smackdown 3-8-13; Justin Gabriel vs FANDANGO

OMG ROFL LOL LMAO ... I want see his move-set and know - take him serious or not, but at all its something new, new gimmick.

I dont see anything weird in him, I mean he is still going up and they cant let him win clean against current Main eventers. He will climb to main event and it need time. :)

BTW

FAN DAN GO!

WWE Smackdown 3-8-13; Justin Gabriel vs FANDANGO

OMG ROFL LOL LMAO ... I want see his move-set and know - take him serious or not, but at all its something new, new gimmick.

faaaaaaaaan daaaaaaaan gooooooo!

What you think about WWE Anonymous CAM ?

Guy posting promos about anonymous guy & girl that will come back to WWE. It's full bloody and masked, doesnt fit to current WWE. Also that WWE anonymous CAM posting AJ naked movies and lot other divas. Recording them in dressing room lol. Im bit confused if its fake or true, you can find it also write wwe anonymous cam there is his like 5 promo. Watch it and what you think about it ?

These naked divas movie I want more more with AJ !!!!!!

aj-lee-88.jpg

I m online from my mobile device, i ll check about anonymous tomorrow.  As far as lesnar concerned, I think that he is going to deny. Hhh gonna get on his nerves some way and he will accept.

Dont ask me but AJ boobs are awesome anyway ... I love AJ ! The best diva from current roster! <3

And about Lesnar after he beat him at SummerSlam he wont play with game. He will just accept it I believe. Also I hope for HEELTURN Cena. Dream but I want it come true at WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!

ps3 with 40' TV, OP. Do you have W13?

Yea I have all SD series and WWE'12/'13

brzoza5g if u have it too and can play sometimes. BTW TONIGHT IS THE MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND TOMMOROW I DONT GO WORK!!! HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH